Biden's Gun Control Plan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by davers, Nov 23, 2020.

1. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    All I know is I hear a lot less shooting around me than I used to. Even if it gets plentiful it will never be as cheap. Not a transplant. Been here all my life.

barney, rockhousehunter and JR in KY like this.
  2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Sure you do. Do you practice riding a bike everyday? Sure practice makes perfect but you can either shoot or you can’t. Period.

The fun part sucks but I have gotten over it except special occasions. I guess it depends on what we allow to happen as far as future. I wonder if we would ever get as radical as the liberal left? How many of you are proud boy members? Qnon? Keep in mind antifa is just a idea, no organization. Forget all the live streams that hacks into antifa protests and proves that they are coordinated.

We are just a bunch of hicks and billhillies with to much fat and ammo to move. They would decimate us in short order. Already have honestly.

3. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    the guy across the road aint shooting as much. used to be bout ten truck an cars there, and it sounded like a shooting range. getting really quite these days.

bigbonner and rockhousehunter like this.
  4. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    It won't stop with the ban on semi-auto's!! Soon after that ban, these gun-grabbers will concentrate on banning "scoped rifles" calling them "Sniper-rifles". When Biden takes the oath of office, they should slap handcuff on him and haul him off to prison, as he took an oath to: Preserve, defend & protect the constitution, including ALL bill of rights, with he plans to defy!!

Brody and 00noturkey like this.
  5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    lack of ammo, ya got to conserve. lack of guns, who needs ammo, is the way i look at it. take a while to get use to a sling. :rolleyes:
    especially twirling it for ya let go. could be reduced to that.
    i made one once, never got the hang of it. stomp me, Goliath.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Who's going to enforce it? Police all over the country have said they aren't going to!
    This is exactly what they want to happen, scare people F Joe Biden and his threat's!

Regulator623, 00noturkey and davers like this.
  7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

That is why they will TAX the crap out of ammo and firearms.

00noturkey, Brody, Nock and 2 others like this.
  8. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Exactly!!

riverboss likes this.
  9. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    And F the ATF while we're at it.

10. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    If the average man had balls it wouldn't even be a discussion!
    It's sickening to watch our country be disgraced because the a bunch of spinless men who only make excuses instead of banning together and doing something!
    If we would of made a stand over the summer instead of sitting back and letting them burn down our city's we wouldn't be were we are at now!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    davers, Carl, Wildcat and 4 others like this.
  11. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Dan Bonjeano, (spellcheck dont cover it] said it best. 75 million people have spending power. its time to make the spending power felt. they only understand 2 things, money and power. dont have to fire a single shot. hit em in the wallet.
    i dont know what you can do about Hollowood. i cant go to theaters anyway. the sound is to quite, then its to noisy. "i got 4H. a hearing disorder. for ya look it up, should ya be inclined, it involves loud sound, certain sounds, and a few other things. some have it worst that i do. a guy in Washington county cant come out of his basement, because of this.", we , the silent majority, have more power than we use.
    Biden wants to reopen up a can of worms. expand Iran, Y'all seen his agenda. it cant be good. Obama era on steroids. remember the tax payer money spent at Salindra.
    The plan is to get rid of the middle class.
    Why has the rioting stopped?

davers and riverboss like this.
  12. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    If this "steal" sticks, I hope Biden writes his gun confiscation law on Charmin....it will make my response to it much more comfortable.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    riverboss and 00noturkey like this.
  13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    The rioting hasn’t stopped. The pothead librarians are still hard at it. Yes I said it. Libertarians and their pothead culture will be downfall of this country! Take a look at my friend Rand, how did his no knock warrants BS briana Taylor bill and pro drug culture work for him? Didn’t he pull Kelly in front of him for protection? It’s time for the BS from some to stop or choose a effing side!

14. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    They have the presidency, and the house, if they get majority in the senate, there will be no pretending about it, because there will be nothing to stop it. It’s knaive to think otherwise. It’s the reason the last 40 years I pull the straight Republican lever.

Feedman, JR in KY, riverboss and 3 others like this.
  15. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Are you forgetting about SCOTUS? Thanks to President Trump we have a sensible court now and that little weasel bush’s appointee carries zero weight.

Regulator623 likes this.