Biden uses scripts to tell Harris she is his pic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcb216, Aug 12, 2020.

1. rcb216

rcb216 12 pointer

Sep 25, 2005
    Robertson Co.
    We are not suppose to worry we are suppose to put everything in his hands. But I believe he gave us common sense and to use it for concern. I’m concerned for my way of life. I know where I’m going when I die, unless rapture happens first. But I want freedom while I’m here.

Meatstick likes this.
  2. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    They can't do anything to use that we don't let happen!
    It's our fight to win or loose, I for one am prepared to do my part, do you think the veterans are going to sit on there asses and let them destroy the country they fought for?
    I don't think so, I keep hearing if they win it's over! Bull shit, if they win where at war
    Why wouldn't we be?
    You going to just sit back and watch them take your freedom away? Or are you going to fight for it?

Dark Cloud, barney, Carl and 2 others like this.
  3. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Good post....I need ammo.:oops:

rcb216 and barney like this.
  4. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    Ordered a 1000 more myself.

5. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Do you believe that Christ wants you to silently standby, without a care in the world, as advocates for baby killing attempt to unseat our sitting president, whom was the first president to attend the March For Life, wherein he stated the following, "Today as President of the United States, I am truly proud to stand with you. Unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House", whereas this senator, hopeful of replacing our sitting vice president, was a co-sponsor of a bill introduced into the 115th Congress which prohibited any government from imposing upon the killing of babies? She could not care less whether you had "food on my families table" for them, quite apparently. What would she do after pushing that bill or yet another like it through Congress, create even another one stating that there should be no government interference when your wife kills you, next? I am sure that you realize God's commandment regarding all. The senator once stated the following, "We cannot tolerate a perspective that is going backwards and not understanding women have an agency, women have value, women have authority to make decisions about their own lives and their own bodies", which is nothing more than evil foolishness coming out of her mouth, polluting the souls of others.

Even though I do not believe our sitting president goes far enough in support of preventing those killings, being that he claims it is okay in certain circumstances, at least he has cut taxpayer funding for it, as well as appointed conservative judges in opposition to all, and that is an important start to eventually ending that grotesque sin, legally. All does impact your life and those around you, whether you realize it or not. Your vote is important, as well as your voice, whether you believe so or not. Christ did not sit quietly by, au contraire.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    rcb216 likes this.