Biden Sniffs Woman’s Hair, Gets Touchy-Feely with Girls as He Visits Families Impacted by Kentucky Floods (VIDEO)

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Ok Janet Since Trump was so bad , and to be clear I’d rather he didn’t run again , what has Biden done that’s helped the American people so much Covid Nope …Getting troops out Nope, Economy Nope So please let me know what he has done ?? You can even use all the years he’s been a politician Because All I’ve seen is failure for the country and millions for him .. and he’s done everything and then some that Trump has done so please fill me in You can do it after your library book reading deal is over Thanks

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Ok Janet Since Trump was so bad , and to be clear I’d rather he didn’t run again , what has Biden done that’s helped the American people so much Covid Nope …Getting troops out Nope, Economy Nope So please let me know what he has done ?? You can even use all the years he’s been a politician Because All I’ve seen is failure for the country and millions for him .. and he’s done everything and then some that Trump has done so please fill me in You can do it after your library book reading deal is over Thanks
You can show me enough respect to call me by my handle then don't expect me to answer your question wv67

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Thats our MAN!!! He is our hero! What a magnificent leader, integrity, humility, honesty, Ian so proud that he is our President. The Inflation Reduction Bill of 2022 will save us all! What an awesome peice of legislation. Never in the history of the USA has there been something that will so significantly help the people-the everyday people of America for generations to come. Not to mention freeing Ukraine and Europe from the evil Russians that Trump so empowered. If Trump hadn't been a patsy to Putin we wouldn't be sending as much money to Ukraine. And what a transparent administration and powerful intelligent and knowledgeable cabinet. Its just a great time to be an AMERICAN!!! Thank you President Biden for all you do!
🤮

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Cream of the ..... toilet.

Attachments

• Joemeetswithcabinet.jpg
    Joemeetswithcabinet.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 23