Beshear says KDFWR is a "waste of time"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KentuckyOutdoorsMag, Aug 12, 2020.

1. KentuckyOutdoorsMag

KentuckyOutdoorsMag Spike

May 18, 2020
    Frankfort, KY
    A special-called meeting by the KDFWR Commission ended in a vote to pursue a lawsuit against the Beshear administration in order to reinstate Rich Storm as Commissioner.

Gov. Beshear responded during his COVID-19 press conference by calling the lawsuit a "waste of time" and "goofy."

Read the details of the meeting and the press conference below.
    [​IMG]https://kyoutdoorstv.com/beshear-calls-ensuing-lawsuit-waste-of-time-and-goofy/

Carl, EC, Dark Cloud and 1 other person like this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Egregiously, goofy for sure.

3. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    How soft, cold, and clammy do you think Buttsmears hands are? Just looking at the wanna-be male creeps me out.

Carl, drakeshooter, riverboss and 4 others like this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Just forced myself to listen for the first time to your governor speak. I did not enjoy it. His voice was weak and noticeably shaky while addressing the matter; quite the tell as to his wrongdoing, it would appear. I believe that he realizes he has bitten off more than he will be able to chew regarding this matter and will lose.

Nice write-up within the magazine.

5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Funny.....I think of the word "goofy" when I see him talk.

6. Kyhunter86

Kyhunter86 Fawn

Apr 15, 2020
    Western Kentucky
    I still can’t believe he got voted in after his dad Steve done screwed things up to start with

Carl, Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Lil Boy Blunder is not only a waste of time, waste of our money but also a putz tyrant with a bloated ego.

Carl and riverboss like this.
  8. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 10 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    I didn’t vote for him. He’s not MY governor!

dirtstalker, Carl, hunt and 2 others like this.
  9. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I've prayed for someone to call me out for not wearing a mask. I just want to say, NOT MY GOVERNOR

bondhu, dirtstalker, Carl and 5 others like this.
  10. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    KDFWR has been selling things that aren't theirs to sell for years. It's communism,..it's a tax,..it's counterfeit. They are the Mitt Romney's of the sportsman's world. It's a bureaucracy plain and simple,..they exist for their own existence. I have more faith in the NRA's motives and and intentions,...and that ain't saying much at all.

11. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Are you talking about the fact that my guests have to pay for a license to fish my private pond that i stocked (from a private hatchery) with my own money?
    *** Nevermind, i just saw the ground hog post, you poacher! Lol! And yeah, thats really stupid of them.
    Please let me know if they require a trapping license for running a mouse trap line if the future.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    aaronc and Feedman like this.
  12. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Me to Barney. I wear my Trump hat just hoping someone will say something or try to take it off. I would love to coldcock me a Democrat. :) or even one of them antifia dudes if he wasn't too big. I wouldn't wanna mess with one of them big gorillas, unarmed.:D

barney, riverboss and yote hunter like this.
  13. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Yeah that would be a prime example. I was only there to check out season dates when I ran into the migratory groundhog stamp :rolleyes:. I'll be an outlaw on the mice as well,..I'm sure at least a few of my traps aren't up to par.

14. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 8 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Carl if you take out a knee and he's all the sudden down to size :mad:.

15. Semp

Semp 10 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Kaintukee
    The rank and file officers of the KDFWR are, for the most part, OK in my book. Without them the game we like to hunt would most likely disappear. Someone has to enforce the rules. But the people at the top, the Commissioners, could all be fired tomorrow as far as I'm concerned. It's all good 'ol boys scratching each others back. And the fact I've never been selected for an Elk tag after all these years proves they are crooked!