Beshear..lol

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
Already,ready to dismantle the education board with his so called power,and on with installing abortion clinics back through out ky.

Iceman35

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2008
Boone County
Already,ready to dismantle the education board with his so called power,and on with installing abortion clinics back through out ky.
I 100% support Beshear eliminating the current BOE. I am 100% in disagreement with him appointing a single perso back to it.

If I’m taxed at the local level for education, then let the decisions be made locally. The state and feds should have no say in it.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I 100% support Beshear eliminating the current BOE. I am 100% in disagreement with him appointing a single perso back to it.
Yeah we both know that ain’t going to happen. He’s going to let the welfare recipient teachers and their communist union run the show. It’s Inevitable bankruptcy for the state. Thanks again public school teachers! Love you guys

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky

If I’m taxed at the local level for education, then let the decisions be made locally. The state and feds should have no say in it.
his true colors will show,and be exposed in the future.woe to them that call evil good, and good evil.when you are for killing innocent babies,it shows really who you are for,and I’m not talking about people eighter,cause the people are not who have the final say in the end..smh,I’ll just stop right there.all yea,my wife works for the board of education also.

WILD

12 pointer
Sep 7, 2009
hick town,ky
I have no problem with felons voting,which I think It will come back to haunt the dems,felons I know are for trump and love there guns and not for sanctuary cities .I just don’t like the illegals being able to vote or the dead people,which I’m sure they don’t like also.

Last edited:

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
I personally have a huge issue with convicted felons having their voting rights reinstated.

Does this mean that current residents of the prisons in KY will be allowed to vote? If so, the folks in LaGrange are gonna see some very interesting election results.

I personally have a huge issue with convicted felons having their voting rights reinstated.

Does this mean that current residents of the prisons in KY will be allowed to vote? If so, the folks in LaGrange are gonna see some very interesting election results.

Incarcerated people have no rights. I’m talking about removing somebody’s rights for life after they are released. Ain’t nobody should have that kind of power over another human being.

Reactions: EC

Ataulbe1

12 pointer
Oct 27, 2017
Estill County
Incarcerated people have no rights. I’m talking about removing somebody’s rights for life after they are released. Ain’t nobody should have that kind of power over another human being.
They have no issue with taking away felons 2nd amendment rights, why would the 24th be any different? Oh thats right, they want them to vote democrat...

Latest posts