Bernie Sanders Says Boston Marathon Bomber Has Right to Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Apr 23, 2019.

1. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Is it ok to build the wall, keeping this country and the people safe.
    Is it ok to have 13 mill + off of food stamps.
    Is it ok to bring back hundreds of thousands of blue collar real jobs.
    Is it ok to have the lowest unemployment rate for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Woman.
    Is it ok to have GDP growth above 3% on a consistent Q over Q.
    Is it ok for some sort relations with NK finally.
    Is it ok for a sitting POTUS to finally tell the world, the free ride is over.
    Is it ok that Trump ripped NAFTA in half and replaced it with a real trade deal.
    Is it ok that Trump got out of the monster TPP.
    Is it ok that Trump has finally brought China to the trade table.
    Is it ok that this list goes on and on while he is continually hit on all four sides by those that call themselves Americans, yet he has still accomplished so much, the Leftist are just physically sick.

Finally, Is it just the right thing any POTUS could do in MAGA.

You lost again.....just the facts. Accept it or continue sucking wind, and blowing hot air, as that is all a Trump hater has.

Feedman, riverboss, EC and 2 others like this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Nope, I wrote the post and YOU will never understand the post. Either way what you tried to mean does not work because you will never understand and you were never good at history.

By the way, it's YOU that fell for the con and hoax from the Democrats.

3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You answer my questions first then I will reply to yours.

4. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    MAGA.png

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Heck Carl he even stole that MAGA slogan, couldn't even come up with his own.

6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Maybe so, but unlike others, he meant it, the economy and the job numbers show it.......Yada Yada. You loose again Toto.

Carl, Wildcat and EdLongshanks like this.
  7. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    We never got coned, we voted for him! You got coned, you believed Hillary was winning and was going to be your president!
    Well guess what TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT!

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

How many times do I have to remind you I voted for neither Trump or Clinton.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    But he defends the Democrats no mater what ever though he says he didn't vote for them.

10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Yesterday ANOTHER DEMOCRAT promise was made. One of the women running for president thought this up and said it last night. They will PAY you money to VOTE.

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Like they used to give you a half pint ????

12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.

There was a black kid from Greensburg who was a friend of ours when I was at WKU. We used to make him go home to vote because they'd give him $2 and a half pint to vote. We told him to keep the $2 and bring us back the half pint.

drakeshooter likes this.
  13. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    THAT is exactly what the Democrats used to do and is the reason some states passed the law that closes liquor stores on election day.

My first business was in a building owned by a older man with his office in the back, just outside the Memphis city limits. He was a big man in the Democrat Party in Tennessee. Retired banker and landowner and was a staunch democrat. He would tell us stories of how they ran the polls "back in the day". They would go around in their trucks and round up all the black farm hands, sharecroppers, and give them a half pint then take them to the polls. He also told us of all other kinds of stuff like the night raids of the KKK and stuff. This was around 1976-78 when he was telling us the stories that were from the 30's 40's and 50's, back then he was in his early 80's so he's long dead.

14. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That's what they all did not just one party. I bet some got lucky and got two half pints...LMAO.

15. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

Really???
    I have never heard any Republican bringing in a truck load of people to the polls.

Why is it when a Democrat gets caught all of a sudden EVERYBODY is doing it but when a Republican gets caught ONLY the Republicans are doing it?

riverboss likes this.