Beef

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bigbonner, Nov 16, 2020.

1. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Seems like they cut and ear tagged most and had trouble dealing with a few and left them be. I cant speak for their care but i suspect you are right. I think he is realizing he needs to downsize, just tough on a cattleman to admit he’s getting old to handle what used to be easy lol. I also think he expects his boy to do more than he has time for. I have been and will continue to be patient, and when it bothers me enough (gets worse) we will talk. We spent some time on clearing and tightening the fence so recent repairs have been quick and easy.
    So far they have been honest, reasonable, and responsive. I value a neighborly relationship more than my foodplot conditions.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    Carl, drakeshooter and timer like this.
  2. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
  3. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Now THAT was some serious BS ..
    I thought that hot babe was having an Orgasm when she took a bite.

One on my son's former Jap GFs had Rich parents in Yokohama. They treated him to that when he visited. I just about soon to have A Bologna Sammich myself. What say you @barney? I would be afraid to try it for fear of liking it ...like Heroin.

4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I've never had Kobe, but I'd imagine it's similar to the big juicy ribeye tail I always eat first!:)

bondhu, bigbonner, Feedman and 3 others like this.
  5. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    My wife and kids think most of the ribeye is too fatty. I buy 3 ribeyes, give them the eyes, and i eat 3 caps and tails. I love my family.