Bear forum

Discussion in 'General Hunting' started by elkaholic, Jan 18, 2019.

Do bears need their own forum?

1. yes

70.8%
  2. no

29.2%
  1. mudhole crossing

mudhole crossing 12 pointer

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    They already are. They guide everything. And I'm happy for them. They got 1000s of acres to do so. It takes money to make money and I don't have it. But I don't diss the fortunate.

2. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Hurley and the crew do a great job. I wish they hire me on but that ain't happening.

Rage2 likes this.
  3. Rage2

Rage2 6 pointer

Aug 18, 2008
    SOMERSET KY
    Hey

1wildcatfan likes this.
  4. Rage2

Rage2 6 pointer

Aug 18, 2008
    SOMERSET KY
    Not sure why i wouldn’t hire ya we can always use a good camp jack around (just joking don’t take it personal) but I do t remember all these made up names
    First time I’ve been on this forum in a long time so my apologies on the name issues . Some good reads for sure and now that season is over I will try to check in more often. Thanks to all that follow and keep up with LMO(thanks to all positive that is )Not making the bank like most would think personally but it helps all that help have little extra spending money for there family’s around the holidays. To me that means more to me than anything and I be first to tell you they (my guides ) earn every penny they get)We all wish to live the dream (guide life )but some days I just tell ya it can kick your tail. Lol
    And this bear situation in some areas really out of hand .. and of coarse we (LMO ) will guide many bear hunts in the future if they(KDFW) increase permits and allow baiting . Maybe some day fingers . We have had a hand full of bear hunters last 2 years with 1 kill. Just a daily rate because most season it’s just a 1 day deal. But we have a blast hanging out at camp and telling story’s . It’s not always about the kill although the kill helps the trip back home a little easier .lol. I just tell all you guys until baiting bears becomes legal save your money but still love the hunt and welcome any of you guys to elk and what’s becoming bear country as well to enjoy a few good days at the LMO camp. We will enjoy and Hunt hard to find the black beauty as always . Call to book your “LMO “bear hunt today for after the word is out that Bears have there very own thread on Ky Hunting. Forum -well you know spots are going to be gone quick — haha
    See even Hurley Combs can joke and try to have fun at times but again we know we’re them bears live .” We’re Dream Hunts Are Reality “ Thanks HC

5. mudhole crossing

Aug 20, 2007
    East ky
    Well I expect a pm. Idk what a camp jack around really is but I can guess by the name. but I'm sure I can do better than that. I can use some Christmas $ too but I'm not an idiot when it comes to hunting.

6. I am holding out for when we can hold guided Mtn Lion and Eastern KY Cougar hunts. I am told it is OK to hunt over bait for them, lol

Irish

Feedman likes this.