Bear 1, Camera and Feeder 0

Discussion in 'Game Trail Cameras & Camcorders' started by buzzbaiter83, Jan 20, 2009.

1. buzzbaiter83

buzzbaiter83 10 pointer

Yeah, I'm in Harlan Co. I will probably be hunting for them during the season. I still haven't decided for sure.

I don't have pics of bear and deer together, but I will say this. After I get pics of bears in an area, the deer disappear for a long time. Usually I don't see them until about 2 weeks after I stop getting regular pics of the bears. I don't know where they go.

2. huntindawoods

huntindawoods 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2007
    I can see why you don't see the deer around he probably keeps them run away from the area. Bet that place is fun walking out at dark, knowing that big fellers around:eek:

3. animatestate

animatestate Spike

Feb 11, 2009
    I was searching for threads on bears and I was wondering, are there hunting regulations on bear hunting? Is it common here in Kentucky? Because I would like to start traveling and hunting bear.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Man yall going to be in heaven when the bear season opens...hope yall bag biggin's. If ya scared of hunting them give me a holler and I will be on my way.

5. buzzbaiter83

buzzbaiter83 10 pointer

About the whole deer/bear thing. I've been talking to a lot of people and as soon as they get pics of bear their deer disappear too. Guess it's not just me.