Be A Government Sanctioned RAT ..... Make $25.00 An Hour

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
General supervision is received from an administrative superior with leeway allowed for the exercise of independent judgment and initiative in carrying out the mandate of the Kentucky Department for Public Health.

What mandate? If anyone calls me about this, they will be treated like a typical telemarketer and be given a message for their retarded governor, before being told to remove this telephone number from their database. I would then obtain another phone and another private/unlisted out of state number.

Duster

12 pointer
Dec 14, 2001
Up in the woods above Lake Malone
Did any of you read the requirement's to apply for this job ? Not going to be anyone who wants it gets it. Heck you can't even get the rate of pay right....:rolleyes:

Minimum Qualifications

Current student or graduate from a college of public health, medical science, college of nursing, or school of medicine.

COVID-19 Contact Tracer Position - $20HR

Thomas Roberts

8 pointer
Sep 5, 2019
Falls of Rough Kentucky
On
Did any of you read the requirement's to apply for this job ? Not going to be anyone who wants it gets it. Heck you can't even get the rate of pay right....:rolleyes:

Minimum Qualifications

Current student or graduate from a college of public health, medical science, college of nursing, or school of medicine.

On indeed it says $25 an hour

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019

Minimum Qualifications

I read them, and saw this:

Minimum Qualifications

- High school diploma, or equivalent required

They will be just like the typical first tier idiots employed by IRS and SSA, but much worse.

Thomas Roberts

8 pointer
Sep 5, 2019
Falls of Rough Kentucky
Screenshot_20200519-110021.png

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
They will be reading from scripts, like little computers, easy to mess with, indeed. I wonder how many will be directed by superiors, like Lois Lerner. How many people will be called and lied to, being told they have come into contact with one having tested positive for the virus, just so that they are then entered into the collective Borg and traced? I can easily forsee them being directed to do so, by people just like the treacherous Ms. Lerner.

Brit's and Birds

10 pointer
Nov 24, 2008
Oldham County
Some people just have to be an ass no matter the subject
pretty sure that is in the democrat oath...I swear to kill babies, put illegals before all others, give constant lip service BJs to my union overlords and be a general asshat to anyone who disagrees with me. So help me Obama.

Think there's a like more to it than that but that's pretty close.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
I read them, and saw this:

They will be just like the typical first tier idiots employed by IRS and SSA, but much worse.
This just shows that you don't have a F$&kin clue of what you are talking about.
My son just finished his first year of grad school at UK.
Minor in history an Spanish. ( need 2 classes for Spanish major) major in public health. All in 4 years.
He damn sure isn't a first tier idiot an he is doing this job

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
This just shows that you don't have a F$&kin clue of what you are talking about.
My son just finished his first year of grad school at UK.
Minor in history an Spanish. ( need 2 classes for Spanish major) major in public health. All in 4 years.
He damn sure isn't a first tier idiot an he is doing this job

He better hope that he does not call me, and especially while taking this nasty prednisone for poison ivy, because it makes me rather witchfully less than cordial.

Latest posts