barney's Cheap Eatin' Thread

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
Tried a shepherd's pie last night... Kinda/sorta followed a recipe with a lot of substitutions. lol! Biggest ones being canned venison instead of ground and instant potatoes instead of homemade. Figure those potatoes were probably the most expensive part!
104445562_10219122886555963_6878542458272347279_o.jpg

Anyway, it turned out pretty frickin' good if I do say so myself!!!!

rcb216

12 pointer
Sep 25, 2005
Robertson Co.
If you haven’t tried their rub you might order a small bottle I really enjoy it if I want a kinda sweet smoky flavor on something
I got a sample pack that had five or so diff seasonings. One of them was the rub I like it on smoked meats and there chicken and pork is good. I love the original on eggs fried taters and regular stuff like that.

beauhunter41031

12 pointer
Jan 1, 2018
Cynthiana, Ky
I got a sample pack that had five or so diff seasonings. One of them was the rub I like it on smoked meats and there chicken and pork is good. I love the original on eggs fried taters and regular stuff like that.

They have their own Everglades seasoned flour that I tried once, it was very good. Probably a bit overpriced tho for what it actually is but oh well

I’m a spice horder, anytime I see something new or different I have to buy it, the latest one I ordered up is a company called Dan O’s seasoning. If you like a more Italian style flavor it would be an awesome blend but not as versatile as that guy makes it seem in all his promo videos. It is a Kentucky proud product so at least I was supporting something local

Latest posts