beauhunter41031

12 pointer
Jan 1, 2018
Cynthiana, Ky

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
Those look like the fish in the Portside brand from Save a Lot, they were from China to. I didn't mention it, but there was something about the oil they used. It was more like differential fluid.

The oil in these was definitely not good either. After I ate the first one I actually rinsed the other two off

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
I tried the Chicken of the Sea brand sardines from a dollar store today. I have had this brand a few times, and they haven't changed. They are on the salty side, and a little to mushy for my taste. It would be all but impossible to eat this brand in the woods with only a sharp stick. I guess a person could give the can a good shake to liquify the contents and drink them. I rate these a 5.

I'm going to give King Oscars a try tomorrow. I'm expecting good things from them as well.

I made a trip to Kroger this afternoon and I’m gonna get in on these sardine trials. Likely get into them myself shortly lol.

Va9gAdB.jpg

Luther's Feist

10 pointer
Oct 25, 2014
Coeburn, Va
I gotta go back to the store again tomorrow and get a few more cans. I usually don't eat em that often but when I do it's usually 2 or 3 tins a day for 3 to 4 weeks

Well I did find a can in the pantry after all so I'm gonna sit and watch TV and have a snack

rps20200115_181442.jpg
20200115_181842.jpg

I've always liked the hot sauce flavored ones and until just a little while back it was the o ly kind I bought. I love these things but still no comparison to the wild planet