barney's Cheap Eatin' Thread

When I was poor and living in a one bedroom shack going to school at Murray my mom bought me a small pizza oven from a yard sale. I got this idea that I was gonna live off the little Totino’s pizzas that you could find back then sometimes on sale for 3-4 for a $1. I made it about a week til I noticed I hadn’t took a dump in a few days lol and when I finally did I felt like I had pinched off a 50 pound sack of flour. You can’t live off of those ha.

Bee

10 pointer
Mar 14, 2005
JR-dont you think a layer of Nock's oyster mushrooms , sautéed, would kick that up a notch??I think it would. Was that slaw as the last add-on beside magic powder and ketchup?

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
JR-dont you think a layer of Nock's oyster mushrooms , sautéed, would kick that up a notch??I think it would. Was that slaw as the last add-on beside magic powder and ketchup?
I first thought that was some type of sprouts, but after watching again I think it is slaw of some sort.

beauhunter41031

12 pointer
Jan 1, 2018
Cynthiana, Ky
09978D02-BCFD-47C9-8FBF-49471446C6D8.jpeg

Finally got my hands on some. Nice flavor. Kind of like deviled egg filling in a jar. Can’t wait to experiment with some macaroni or potato salad.

Shout out to my lovely lady for making the special trip When she knew I was on the cheap eating thread and wanted to try it

Latest posts