Ballard county dog motel

Bobcatt

6 pointer
Dec 24, 2009
pond river bottoms
our group is drawn the 18th and 19th on the refuge in Ballard Co. and one of the guys is wanting to take his Labrador. We have always stayed at the LaCenter Motel but she doesn't allow dogs, where do you dog owners spend the night with your dog down there? also just remind me what time they open the doors at the office, I'm thinking 4:30 am. Thanks in advance for your help !!!!! BOB:confused:

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2006
Pond River Bottoms
My dog goes in the room with me.
Only because I know he's not gonna tear anything up & he's not gonna be barking.
You ever noticed all of her animals she has inside?

unowho89

Fawn
Feb 25, 2008
We are going the 17th and 18th and I believe we are stayin at the Drury Inn in Paducah, for a little extra money you can bring your dog in with you and its about a 30 min drive in the mornings

Bobcatt

6 pointer
Dec 24, 2009
pond river bottoms
My dog goes in the room with me.
Only because I know he's not gonna tear anything up & he's not gonna be barking.
You ever noticed all of her animals she has inside?

he's a young dog, he minds well enough not to tear anything up, but cannot guarantee about the barking, and yes I saw all her little rugrats but she lives there and we're just renting, but I hear ya' Loud and Clear

smashdn

12 pointer
Nov 24, 2003
Palmyra, Kentucky
Mine sleeps in the cab of the truck. I have never had a problem with anyone messing with my stuff in the bed of the truck but like to think that him barking his head off if someone did mess anything would wake me up. I crack the extended cab windows a touch for ventilation for him.

He sleeps inside in his kennel at home but I don't like throwing that thing in the truck when we go.

tasaman

6 pointer
Aug 10, 2009
Woodlawn, TN
Good to crack the window in the truck or you'll have doggy breath fogging up the windows! I'd never do that with my girl she has bad breath and I'd have to call off the hunt to air out the truck.

Latest posts