Bacon---Haitian refugees

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Feedman, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I heard on the news that there had been over 18 billion dollars given to Haiti in the last few years. Where in hell did it all go.

2. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Corrupt pockets, where else?

bigbonner, 00noturkey, barney and 2 others like this.
  3. In the pockets of their corrupt officials. There ain’t a country on earth ran by people of African descent that isn’t a shithole. None. Like Eddie Murphy said, most are still buck naked riding around on zebras with a bone in their nose and a big plate lip. How come the oldest civilization on earth is the least advanced? Because corruption, raping and pillaging are in their DNA. They’ll come here and turn our nation into the same kind of corrupt, raped out shithole they came from otherwise they’d stay and fix their own country.

JR in KY, Nock, bigbonner and 6 others like this.
  4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Ought to take the land and relocate the people to afgahnistan.

bigbonner, cedar creek and Carl like this.
  5. If we are going to support them anyway I’d rather we send them back to their own country and support them there rather than here. Do a little nation building in our own neighborhood rather than Asia’s.

6. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    It would do no good, there was a video posted on here a few years back showing and telling how many times Haiti had been completely rebuilt by the US and other nations and how they had repeatedly let it turn back into a slum. They are completely content with living in squalor and not bettering themselves

bigbonner, 00noturkey, Brody and 4 others like this.
  7. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 10 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    They probably felt like home living under that bridge in filth. Heard officials purposely let all pregnant women go to the head of line. Gotta have them anchor babies. 30 years from now have a bunch of AOC type people.

drakeshooter and Carl like this.
  8. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    P.O.M.

9. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I have had numerous Hatians on staff down in Florida. As with anything, some were excellent, some were far from such and did not last long with me. A company in which I utilized supplied nothing but Hatians, which actually bothered me. Although I do feel badly for them, I take great exception to anyone from anywhere breaking our laws of entry into our country. I would have preferred our border patrol use tanks against them. I do not have any issues with illegal aliens' bones being broken, as they attempt to enter.

10. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 10 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    HuntressOfLight and Feedman like this.
  11. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
  12. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I was taught that if someone won’t help their self they don’t need help , after you try once to help them , all this garbage is part of their plan , Sooner or later we gonna have a war in this country I myself have had enough the drugs and trash coming in is out of control it’s long past time for folks to die death is the only way to fix things that’s a fact the bad have to start dying to get a grip on things it’s long over due

Carl likes this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
  14. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    any of you heard of long pig? Green Solvent?
    Bacon making. most comes from red china.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  15. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    "Soylent Green is people"

00noturkey likes this.