Back at it

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
On a good note, I was concerned that my Xbow was loud. Guess it’s not so loud after all. That doe never flinched until the bolt whizzed under her chest. They all four just bounced 2-3 times, then looked around like WTH? I got reloaded, but they must have seen me moving in the house. Looked back up and they had moved into the woods.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Knee jerk I reckon, but I just ordered a 3 pack of 100 grain rage hypodermics.

They fly great but I didn’t have great luck with the hypodermics. They tend to glance on bone more than the chisel tips. Broadside though they are tough to beat.

You get the NC? If you got shock collars be sure to get the high energy Red Collars.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
They fly great but I didn’t have great luck with the hypodermics. They tend to glance on bone more than the chisel tips. Broadside though they are tough to beat.

You get the NC? If you got shock collars be sure to get the high energy Red Collars.
I got the one's with no collars.

RAGE Hypodermic NC 2-Blade 100gr Hunting Broadhead (R38100), Hybrid Tip, No Collar Blade Lock.035” Thick Swept-Back Angled Blades with a 2” Cutting Diameter, Machined Stainless Steel Ferrule, 3-Pack

Onthedge

6 pointer
Dec 11, 2020
South East Ky
bgkyarcher, have you ever tried Nap Spitfire?
I've used them ever since they came out, killed alot of deer, a few turkeys, and a bobcat with them, had no problems with them.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
bgkyarcher, have you ever tried Nap Spitfire?
I've used them ever since they came out, killed alot of deer, a few turkeys, and a bobcat with them, had no problems with them.
The only mechanical I had ever shot was the grim reaper. Liked them pretty well, killed every deer I shot with them.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Always range, always practice with whatever broad head your using. You'll get one BG! Keep Plugging!

Latest posts