Auditor Mike Harmon to announce bid for Kentucky governor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigbonner, Jul 12, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I'll need to know his positions on this national coup first, Constitution (state and national). But at this point, a door knob would be better than what we have now.

Trapper Delk, riverboss and barney like this.
  2. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Don’t know him. I was hoping Thomas Massie would run for senate or governorship. Preferably the goobeners orifice…..but I’m hearing Thomas Massie is done with public service after his current term is completed.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I always liked Massie.
    I hope that Coomer stays in congress and does run for governor

4. Coot_Meurer

Coot_Meurer 10 pointer

Nov 4, 2006
    Not here anymore
    Can’t say I’m real excited. Met him and talked on several occasions, taught his daughter in high school. Solid guy but seemed to me to be rather lackluster and a head down worker. Thought auditor was a perfect job for him. Think we need a more flamboyant type to rally crowds and get out the vote.

Andy the Idiot will seem like a rock star compared to him.

5. HeadedWest

HeadedWest 10 pointer

Nov 22, 2016

If that type could win, it would be refreshing as hell.

6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    I hope he rises to the occasion.

7. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    Is AG Cameron eyeing something else...like Mitch's chair?

8. I wouldn’t vote Cameron for dog catcher, he’s a wimp.

barney, xbokilla and EC like this.
  9. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    All I've seen from him seems to be pretty tenacious in his efforts to go after people and number one on that list was Herr Andy.

10. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Me either. We discussed before. Soft and if the GOP hadn’t have started pushing him he’d never challenged Andy on anything. Andy was 5-6 months in on all of the decision making before Cameron said a word. He wouldn’t be good for Ky and just another example of predictable politics.

drakeshooter likes this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Problem with Cameron is, the entire state watched Buttsmear intentionally and blatantly piss on the Kentucky Constitution and Cameron just sat in his corner. And still is sitting. Nothing happens until WE do it.

12. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Don’t see how anyone can argue or disagree with anything you all posted. Dead on I’d say.

drakeshooter and xbokilla like this.
  13. I didn’t see that, I saw a wimp who let the Goobernor take a giant, steaming dump on the Constitution and as somebody alluded to he still isn’t doing jack. Useless as tits on a boar as far as I’m concerned. I don’t know who to run on the R ticket honestly, seems like the Commonweath excels at producing Democrap, weirdos, or ho hum Republican candidates. Not much to choose from that wants the job.

RLWEBB likes this.