At least they are honest

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Apr 1, 2019.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    The party that rejected God apparently has their Savior..

A man at a recent Beto rally held up a sign that read

"Beto is our Christ"

2. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
  3. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I think he's lost his head LOL. Those weirdos like to mock and pick , but hate to be picked at , I'd have to pick with that one he'd be easy

4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Yep. They all proclaimed Obama as their savior too. Again, that went up like an exploding cigar.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I really think Robert has some neurological issues the way he flops and flails around..

6. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Heck some people think Trump is some kind of God that will save them. Didn't Sara Sanders say God wanted Trump to be president ? FWIW I don't care for Beto either.

7. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Don't think it was her but some I remember said... And for what it's worth he has done several things no other president would touch, move the embassy to Jerusalem and what he just did with Galan hieghts , I believe God is watching and is pleased.. I actually think Trump has bought the USA some more time , we were headed towards a very dark place..

cedar ridge likes this.
  8. cedar ridge

cedar ridge 6 pointer

Dec 3, 2015
    South Central KY
    He definitely slowed it down. God help us when the idiots that love to kill children, that will fight tooth and nail against the death penalty for killers, rapists, child molestors, etc and that can’t figure out which bathroom to use are actually in charge. Aka, today’s Democrats. The scary thing isn’t that a fringe group of lunatics exist but that so many seemingly decent people are still so blind that they continue to align themselves with the current day democrats all the while trying to convince themselves that they’re aligned with a Democrat like JFK. This delusion is going to end up being the end of America. By the time these sheep realize their error, it will be too late for all of us. Damn shame considering how clear this all is.

ojibwa62 and EdLongshanks like this.