Asian lady beetles

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Harris Lady Bug killer is the bomb for these things, spray around your windows and doors and any where else they can get in or like to bunch up. They'll be gone in a three or four days. It got so bad here last year that you couldn't eat a bowl of cereal without one falling in. We sprayed and the carcasses started piling up within a couple of hours. So far we have been bug free this year. It does a number on the stink bugs too.

Thomas Roberts

8 pointer
Sep 5, 2019
Falls of Rough Kentucky
Harris Lady Bug killer is the bomb for these things, spray around your windows and doors and any where else they can get in or like to bunch up. They'll be gone in a three or four days. It got so bad here last year that you couldn't eat a bowl of cereal without one falling in. We sprayed and the carcasses started piling up within a couple of hours. So far we have been bug free this year. It does a number on the stink bugs too.
Forgot I got some of this last year. Dug it out and started spraying the house. Noticed a difference within a day or so. This stuff is gold!

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
The beetles have landed! Let the madness begin:confused::mad:
.......And guess where they come from.....CHINA!! The good 'ole USDA brought them in to control Aphids on Pecan Trees, and they weren't suppose to get out-of-control!! I found that Demon wettable powder, (mix in distilled water); is the best insecticide for these Beetles. Spray around all your doors, windows, and plug-up all little holes around your home.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
I mixed up a hand prayer with generic admire and sprayed the outside of my house yesterday.
Admire has the same ingredients as Temprid FX . I also spray my dogs about once a month to keep the fleas away . It does work on fleas.
I had several stink bugs and some spiders . I hope they are dead now.