Asheville?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 120+, Jul 15, 2020.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    “Councilwoman Shaneika Smith, who is black...”. Really? Glad the article clarified, I figured with that name it was an old white dude. o_O

redjackson likes this.
  2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They gonna get all this pay back , are the city streets gonna be safe for a white guy to walk down with his family to see the sites LOL. I doubt it ( not that there is anything worth seeing in a city)

00noturkey likes this.
  4. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Asheville NC is just a couple clicks right of Seattle or Portland.
    Kinda like our Louvil.

5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    i'm tired of this slave thing. every race had it. there is more to the civil war, than just slaves. slaves, [i forgot the black part] were sold by black people, kings that conquered, another tribe. [i remembered the black part]. an i got my JB.,
    a long time ago, i remember a lady, standing up in an a saying "we were kings and queens" i always wondered if everybody was king an queen, in africa, what happened, to their subjects, slaves, i'm still working on that statement.
    the marxist movement; either ya know it, or ya dont, it's a death movement, an control.
    i cant wait to Nov., is over. Well, nuff said

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    I think every liberal with a nice house should give it to a black family and trade residences, vehicles, and jobs. That way every one wins and they can feel better about being a white. Any liberal that is not willing to do this is completely full of shit and they need to STFU

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    it's called the white male myth, [not], created by the former slave owners, the dems. no doubt, they have been protecting the black race they owned, i mean once owned. you can tell by the Clinton's, who admired former members of the KKK.
    let the seed than the dems sowed, grow. when it happens, in hollowood, a new song will be sung. step on anyone's place, in ''the view'' 's place an ya will be shot.
    share the wealth, except mine, the dem view.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  8. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    What did the City of Ashville do to Slaves?

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    It’s worse than that landfill called Louisville

EC and Junglekat like this.
  10. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    Now THERE'S a Great Idea.
    The liberals want the middle class to give the blacks Our stuff, Our Jobs, and Our white Wimmen.

EC likes this.
  11. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    If I was looking at the slave trade ,as a black person (which I ain’t ) I’d be thanking whitey ,for bringing me out of the jungle ,and giving me the opportunity to be a free man.There’s plenty of reparations for all people ,all they gotta do is go to work, that’s the way my daddy taught me.

12. Yep, same here. He preached to me that nothing was free, somewhere down the life somebody worked for it. Asians and ragheads come to this country with the clothes on their back many times and within a generation are solid middle class and up, up, up.

Dark Cloud likes this.