As luck would have it

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Strutter, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    I ordered a Sig Sauer green dot sight and it arrived yesterday. Packaging was great. Only problem was the mount was in the box but the sight wasn't. Whoever opened the package and got it did a great job of opening and closing it. Now I have to send what there was of it back and try again. It's always somethin.

grinder, 00noturkey and Dark Cloud like this.
  2. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    Yeah, ordered an antenna and 50 ft coax cable as a package deal. Got antenna a month late, after complaing, never got cable. Ebay seller ( goes by ‘effinghamradiorepair’, just to protect others) responded that package was delivered, and never acknowledged the screwing he gave me. Went round and round with seller and ebay, total waste of time. Seller is in South Bend , IN. If im ever up that way id like to stop and beat $50 worth out of him.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    Trapper Delk, barney, Tankt and 2 others like this.
  3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Anything I order off of Flea Bay, I video the opening of the box with my phone.....Been burned a time or two.

4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds

:rolleyes:... means nothing. What is to keep you from sneaking into the package, first, resealing it, then opening again during filming? My brothers and I became experts at doing such with Christmas presents beneath the tree, before Christmas.

5. grinder

grinder 8 pointer

Oct 28, 2003
    harrodsburg, ky, USA.
    Yeah, i took pics of the package showing it was impossible to get both items in it. After 3 months of constant attempts to get whats mine i decided the stress was not worth it, and gave up. Revenge is a dish best served cold.