Armadillos

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I didn't know this until this morning, but we have at least one armadillo in our subdivision. Neighbor just posted a video of it from their home security camera. Said they've had several videos of it/them.

slicked-it

8 pointer
Oct 20, 2008
Headed to the gulf for vacation last week and saw a bunch from Tennessee on down. I remember the pic of the one at Fishers!! I believe that dude's name was Jeff. That place was like my Toys R Us when I was a kid!! I thought the one in that pic came from Beech Grove Road but I can't say that with 100% certainty. I now live in Larue County and have seen one on 210 at the Buffalo intersection. Just one, but I'm certain it was a diller.

Only a matter of time before one shows up in my coon traps!!

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Another dead on 65 N just south of Oakland exit. They must be getting pretty populated in Northern Warren county.

Semp

10 pointer
Feb 4, 2008
Kaintukee
Saw my first live armadillo in Caldwell county this morning. My nephew and I were in his SxS and it ran in front of us. He jumped out and shot at it with a pistol but no luck. They are pretty fast when they want to be. Between them and the coons it's no wonder the turkey population is down.

FOWLER2671

12 pointer
Sep 11, 2009
Evicted from Aintry'
We once played a game of "Spot the dead Armadillo" driving to Florida... In 04 that was Northern Alabama. These days it might get you a mile out of the driveway...

At times it is hard to go a mile without seeing a dead one.

Latest posts