Armadillos

Lumen

Spike
Apr 24, 2020
Bullitt County
@Meatstick I thought I was losing my mind... I've seen 2-3 dead on the roads here in Bullitt Co. (Shepherdsville) in the last 6 months. I went out to Peabody (Ohio Co.) for spring turkey and saw a GIANT armadillo that got run over. I'm not from Kentucky originally and was definitely surprised to see them out here.

JR PORTER

10 pointer
May 1, 2014
KNOTT CO. KY
Wife and I went to Branson Mo two years ago and I was amazing at how many I saw dead on the roads as soon as we crossed over the river into Missouri. If they get up here to Owen county they will provide some trigger time for the Contenders. Supplement the lack of ground hogs around here.
What are you shooting in that Contender?

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
I know of at least one roadkill on US127 in Mercer County (Harrodsburg) but they figured it was a hitchhiker from south. Sometimes they get on a semi truck and hang on for a while.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Not seeing any in the Clark/Bourbon County area.........yet. We've had cameras out in the LBL area for a while and for the first time, seeing them live on camera there. I realize they have been there for a while but we never saw them while hunting or on camera until as of late. Hogs too for that matter. Lots of hog sign........not good!

Latest posts