Arizona man could get 20 years

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by wv67, Jun 12, 2019.

1. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    For giving illegals water , food , shelter and alot of em clothes before they sneak in now he's whining saying he did no wrong , I say he's in the wrong and a traitor for helping them , but that's me what y'all think

2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Ask yourself WWJD. With the Christian members here one or more should be able to give you a answer.

3. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    Some of the traitors in congress that put us in this spot are the ones that should be jailed. The government does more than this man did every day. Food, water, shelter, and a free bus ride to a big city. It's no wonder people from all over the world are flocking to Mexico to take advantage of our "border".

4. wprebeck

wprebeck 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    Duster,

The Christian thing to do would be to treat all people in a humane fashion. While illegal aliens are breaking the law, there is no reason to let them die of starvation or thirst.

But, there's also a few little tidbits that are conveniently overlooked. Try Romans 13:1-5

If he's going to give them food and water, he should also give them to the authorities.

1wildcatfan, gung, Manhattan and 4 others like this.
  5. wprebeck

wprebeck 12 pointer

Jun 7, 2004
    Louisville, KY.
    Now, on to my personal opinion about border security:

I'm perfectly okay with the use of deadly force to prevent people from illegally entering this country. I can't imagine trying to enter another sovereign nation by any means other than are legal. I don't understand why people who believe in our nation's sovereignty are belittled and despised by others.

Enter into our country via legal border crossings or risk being shot. Seems simple to me.

stikman, Manhattan, Munson and 3 others like this.
  6. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
  7. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I have a hard time faulting the man for saving lives, regardless of their situation. I would have done the same, but I also would have given them to the authorities. Personally, I hope they go easy on him.

xbokilla, FOWLER2671 and ojibwa62 like this.
  8. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Romans 13 The whole book not just one verse or quote.

A Christian’s Duties to the State

Everyone must submit to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are instituted by God. So then, the one who resists the authority is opposing God’s command, and those who oppose it will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have its approval.

"For government is God’s servant for your good. "

But if you do wrong, be afraid, because it does not carry the sword for no reason. For government is God’s servant, an avenger that brings wrath on the one who does wrong. Therefore, you must submit, not only because of wrath, but also because of your conscience. And for this reason you pay taxes, since the authorities are God’s public servants, continually attending to these tasks. Pay your obligations to everyone: taxes to those you owe taxes, tolls to those you owe tolls, respect to those you owe respect, and honor to those you owe honor.
    Love, Our Primary Duty

Do not owe anyone anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. The
    commandments:

Do not commit adultery;
    do not murder;
    do not steal
    do not covet

and whatever other commandments, all are summed up by this
    "Love your neighbor as yourself"

Love does no wrong to a neighbor. Love, therefore, is the fulfillment of the law.

Put On Christ

Besides this, knowing the time, it is already the hour for you to wake up from sleep, for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed. The night is nearly over, and the daylight is near, so let us discard the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us walk with decency, as in the daylight: not in carousing and drunkenness; not in sexual impurity and promiscuity; not in quarreling and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no plans to satisfy the fleshly desires..
    ________

We should always help those in distress or in need when we can, but that does not mean aiding them in breaking the law..

Genesis 27:3 likes this.
  9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    I agree with helping those that need it , and they r plenty in this country that need it and deserve it and they should come first , like the poor kids suffering with cancer , and the parents can’t afford a lot of things , home less vets , the elderly that have no one , or have to work at McDonald’s at 70 because they can’t live etc ,, kids that have scum for parents that are just tossed into foster care and juvenile centers why aren’t there any groups fighting for them but you have people more worried about illegals and immigrants Period what they can give them free to gain an illegal vote etc it’s sickening to me and pathetic the way this country is turning out to be so ignorant and greedy , It’s a shame no one can stop long enough to put the people of their own country first , no one has pride or a love for this place anymore or it’s people It’s disgusting , On a side note I don’t wish death on any child that’s making this trip to the USA but they aren’t my problem they r their parents and they should come here properly , so the death is on their head not mine yours or this countries Period This country and it’s people are losing and anyone that don’t see it is part of the problem ..

TripleGee, Ataulbe1 and Meatstick like this.
  10. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    True words WV, but it appears this man aided those that he came in contact with. I can’t see any fault in that, unless he aided them in avoiding the authorities. I wish our elected did more to help our own that are in need, but that doesn’t appear to be a vote getting angle.

stikman likes this.
  11. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Very true kyarcher read more on the man , he’s part of a group they all leave supplies on known routes of the traveling immigrants , no wrong really but shouldn’t get involved , shame no one thinks about the people here that need help

stikman likes this.
  12. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

There are people here who care just not the right political party. Just look at the political party that wants to do away with any type welfare. Kids included. As I have said several times on here and in other places the only time the Republican party cares about kids is before they are born and when they reach military age.

13. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    That’s complete BS and nothing but a standard liberal response.

14. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    That is fake news right there.