Are y'all hearing the chatter about L'ville Saturday the 27th???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lady Hunter, Jun 25, 2020.

1. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    I appreciate the answer. Yeh, we are definitely different idea logically. But I will say this. I know where I stand with my beliefs. And I haven’t had something like this most recent turn of events stir up anger and loathing in me like it has. I’m sure I can’t be the only one. And it feels like it is by design by people who don’t like the guy in the Whitehouse. I can see why people are hoping for a group to come in and end the lawlessness.

drakeshooter and JR in KY like this.
  2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    It will not end until after the election. Unless the BLM brick throwers show up at somewhere like Brandenburg or Zollicoffer cem.

This is not a Racial Thing, it is an attempted Communist Takeover of our country.

3. Yep and they’re using this Kung flu and this black BS as cover.

KYote-Krusher and riverboss like this.
  4. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Honestly, I just don’t understand the level of anger, when most of these divisive social issues have absolutely no bearing on our lives in rural KY.

muddhunter likes this.
  5. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    Because at supper time I look across the table at three kids that may or may not live in rural America in the future and will certainly inherit the decisions that are being made to satisfy a mob today. Because I have friends on city police departments that will suffer from the knee jerk reactions that are being made now without even a pause to look at the ramifications. Every decision that is being made right now are being made by policy makers that can’t puke up something quick enough trying save their own political future. The anger comes from a false or fortified set of “facts” that cause people who are willfully ignorant to become pawns for some bigger grander scheme that I will never understand let alone benefit from.

Nock, EdLongshanks, bassvax and 8 others like this.
  6. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Don’t leave out that it will probably, be expanding to rural America as well

riverboss and Carl like this.
  7. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    The Educational System has destroyed our USA. The liberal Communist professors have indoctrinated our kids and Gkids in this Communistic Utopia scheme. They just don't understand.

It is Not Racial, that is only the Bait.
    Most of these protestors are white liberals who have drank the Kool Aid.

8. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I understand the kid issue. Mine are grown and self sufficient, but I’ve got 4 grands from 20 and a Jr at UK down to 2.

Not to T/J, but continue with your thought about future urban vs rural ... I see rural making a comeback. COVID has shown ... and more innovations are coming... that a lot of our jobs can be done remotely with technology and people will choose the country. My wife and I and both of my kids families can live basically anywhere, within a 50 - 100 mile radius, and make an upper middle class standard of living.

Cities enabled this virus to spread quicker and foster the social issues we’ve been discussing. Country living can now provide, through delivery and technology, what only cities could provide 20 years ago. If done with forethought, we could have the best of the old and new going forward, without the problems that come from too many people crammed into too little space.

muddhunter likes this.
  9. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Something ain't right .... Little Andy says the National Guard killed MaCatee after he shot at them BUT ... Fox is reporting it was a protester ... which makes more sense to me after you watch these two short videos.

Just judging by the video(s), it appears to me that MaCatee is working his butt off trying to feed his customers and somebody starts some crap which causes him to fire at them and THEN somebody shoots him ... probably one of the troublemakers ... although, if the Guard thought he was firing at them, they might have shot him.

In any case, he was obviously minding his own business, working hard and something happened that caused him to be killed. It's a damn dirty shame and these protests, which have absolutely no purpose other than to raise Hell, need to be stopped in their tracks by the gutless politicians who prevent the police from doing their job. :mad:

Here's what Andy says:

https://www.kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article243405831.html

And here's what the Louisville PD and Fox says:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-breonna-taylor-protest-shooting-video-gunman-kentucky

aaronc and muddhunter like this.
  10. muddhunter

muddhunter 12 pointer

Oct 18, 2005
    louisville
    McAtee was killed several weeks ago after firing a shot at police and national guardsmen.

the newest one was killed last night.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  11. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

OK ... thanks for straightening me out ... I knew something wasn't adding up.

Still ... my comment about the gutless politicians stands. :(

muddhunter likes this.
  12. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    One thing's for certain, it wasn't an "anti-protestor". If so it would be all over the news.

00noturkey and KYote-Krusher like this.
  13. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    If Marxists get in power, there will be nowhere to hide. You don't think 50 to 75% income taxes won't affect people in rural KY? Gun confiscation? Gas rationing? Open borders? This stuff going on has nothing to do with those racial issues and everything to do with gaining total power and control. If these 3rd World dictator tactics work in November, we deserve what we get.

14. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Democratic run city's aren't going to try and stop it, when they burn down the cest pool the tax payers will rebuild it better than it was.
    Black lives members should be hunted down like the Taliban!

JR in KY and Carl like this.