AOC Pushes Population Control to Stop Climate Change: Kill More People to Save the Planet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Nov 7, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The globalist want you dead. Of course, none of these maggots ever lead by example. Coincidence, I'm sure...

======================

AOC Pushes Population Control to Stop Climate Change: Kill More People to Save the Planet
    National Chris White Nov 7, 2019 | 10:28AM Washington, DC

Several high-profile Democrats who back the so-called Green New Deal are now apparently supporting a new report calling for a dramatic reduction in the world’s population to stave off a climate crisis.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Sen. Ed Markey retweeted links to a report signed by more than 11,000 scientists who argue that the population “must be stabilized—and, ideally, gradually reduced—within a framework that ensures social integrity.”

The report, published Tuesday in the journal BioScience, also calls for the wholesale dumping of fossil fuels and the emergence of green energy. They call for a “bold and drastic” change in economic growth to slash greenhouse gas emissions, which research shows contributes to climate change.

Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat from New York, backed the report on Twitter, telling her followers in a Nov. 5 tweet that “tweaks and shortcuts” won’t be enough to save the planet. The U.S. must engage in “[m]assive, systemic change is in alignment with scientific consensus,” she said.

The New York lawmaker retweeted a tweet from The Huffington Post that discusses the report’s details.

When it comes to the climate crisis, tweaks and shortcuts aren’t enough to preserve our planet.

Massive, systemic change is in alignment with scientific consensus.

We need #GreenNewDeal. https://t.co/mNSUmGeC3X

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) November 5, 2019

Markey made similar comments. “11,258 scientists are sounding the alarm: we are in a climate emergency. And not just climate scientists. Biologists, ecologists, & more,” the Massachusetts Democrat said in a Nov. 6 tweet.

Follow LifeNews.com on Instagram for pro-life pictures and videos.

“The crisis touches every aspect of our lives. So must the solution. That’s why we need a #GreenNewDeal to fundamentally transform our society,” Markey added. He included in his tweet a link to a Washington Post report highlighting the nuts and bolts of the report.

11,258 scientists are sounding the alarm: we are in a climate emergency. And not just climate scientists. Biologists, ecologists, & more. The crisis touches every aspect of our lives. So must the solution. That’s why we need a #GreenNewDeal to fundamentally transform our society. https://t.co/FpvEXajZdK

— Ed Markey (@SenMarkey) November 6, 2019

Markey and Ocasio-Cortez introduced the GND in February, which calls for a “10-year national mobilizations” toward a series of goals designed to tackled global warming.

The GND calls for the country to become carbon neutral within 10 years and seeks to aggressively reduce emissions. Other Democrats are also supporting the general thrust of Tuesday’s report.

Billionaire Tom Steyer also expressed his support. “The world must wake up. We can’t sweep climate change under the rug any longer,” Steyer said in a Wednesday tweet that also linked to WaPo’s report.

World data consistently show that climate change is the least of most people’s concerns. Citizens generally are more concerned about getting a good education, obtaining better healthcare, and achieving political freedoms than they are tackling climate change, according to a 2015 survey from the United Nations.

Neither Ocasio-Cortez, nor Markey or Steyer responded to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/11/07...e-change-kill-more-people-to-save-the-planet/

2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Agenda 21 commercial...kiss your golden years goodbye. They want you dead.

3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Here's one they ran in England. Change your CO2 emission or we'll blow you up. Still don't understand what's happening?

Full commercial.

4. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    It just boggles the mind how NAIVE' and STUPID she is and was somehow elected to higher office.

Mayes

5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Let's start with her and her handlers.

Carl, Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    She isn't really anything. She's an actor getting her lines from people behind the curtain. She didn't become a candidate because of a sense of public service and dedication backed by experience, she auditioned for the part like an actor and is playing a part. They didn't even try to hide it. By all rights she should be mixing drinks and waiting tables to this day.

JR in KY, Meatstick and barney like this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Pretty much. She's just a chunk of meat, expendable. A "beard" for the nefarious scum to hide behind.

8. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    LOL. Muslims first Biotch then the illegals , then drug dealers gang members etc .. that’s a good start

9. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I’m going to set fire to a pile of shingles and vinyl siding tomorrow....just for fun. It’s a BIG pile.

10. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    How dare you Ed? Careful, Greta will put a hex on your ass. That's gonna be another at least 10,000 of us they'll have to kill and eat to save the planet. The crazy things these people come up with. I'll be the 1st one to volunteer to save the planet by sacrificing my life but they all have to go 1st... excluding kids until they're 18. If they're still crazy then they have to go too. I reserve the right to change my mind after they're all gone.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I might even change the oil in my vehicles and just dump it out on the ground.

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I've said for years it's the population but I sure do not agree with AOC's idea. In fact Hilter had the very same idea AOC has.

13. bstickin1

bstickin1 6 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    Another true blue American recycler like me. It comes from the ground, what could be a better place to put it when you're done with it? Heck, if they'd turn me and you loose we'd have this climate change problem solved in a week but it aint gonna be cheap. Hmmm... let's see, 52 trillion for health insurance... I think a fair price would be the Earth and everything on it. The 1st thing I'm gonna do as co owner is load up all the idiots and send them to Antarctica, it should be a while before we hear anything about global warming again. If that don't work we can always nuke it.

EdLongshanks likes this.