Anyone on here Shoot IBO?

allxs

6 pointer
Nov 16, 2005
the Kentucky IBO State Championship is gonna be held at BGLS in Wilmore,ky March 28-29, does anyone on here shoot IBO 3d?

Aug 23, 2013
the Kentucky IBO State Championship is gonna be held at BGLS in Wilmore,ky March 28-29, does anyone on here shoot IBO 3d?

Yes, after about 6 years since my last shoot my blood got boiling for it again this year Ill be at state and probably a gew of the our of state asa shoots also. Nfaa indoor nationals is in Louisville this weekend of you're interested in watching some outstanding archers

allxs

6 pointer
Nov 16, 2005
I am amazed... a state championship 3d event is held in the center of the state and gets a much better reception from Ohio and Indiana shooters than it does from Kentuckians. I guess shooters from KY were too busy watching basketball, lol.

dpowers

6 pointer
Jun 26, 2009
Shelbyville
My wife and I would go to a 3d shoot almost every weekend when we lived in Indiana. I had a choice of 3-4 shoots within 45 minutes drive. haven't found that many places to shoot at down here.
Dave

allxs

6 pointer
Nov 16, 2005
Love Keith Avatar

Keith,

I love your avatar, I can sit and watch it all day... its so cool how you get on your boat!

its was even cooler to watch you shoot 3D, when are you coming back?

TP

Latest posts