Anyone know this guy?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by PopPop, Dec 30, 2019.

1. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Hope you get him!!

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 10 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    I would tend to believe that the local gas station/mini-marts, groceries and restaurants etc. remain an excellent avenue, being that countless do not utilize Facebook etc. (I have never registered for Facebook etc. and personally know such to hold true for many others). The individual could easily be a vagrant without transportation, living in the woods. I have hired a few in the past. They are not always easily located.

I think the user and landowner were both wise to contact the CO, regardless of proper identification, being that the individual has been alleged to have trespassed three times, now. The individual could easily be a drug addict and/or manufacturer of illegal drugs, with or without a criminal record for such or other crimes. It simply seems most prudent.

Prosecuting the individual for trespassing could prove difficult. I originally even considered a charge of animal cruelty, but this article rather puts a dent in such, unless perhaps the individual knowingly possesses one or more diseases which causes his urine to be toxic. Regardless, many defenses may be possible.

https://gizmodo.com/meet-the-animals-that-go-wild-for-your-pee-1829478458

3. Bullet&bow

Bullet&bow Spike

May 1, 2016
    Louisville
    what she said. I simply read it in the voice of
    C-3PO and it made a lot of sense.

4. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    THIS is getting Weird.

HuntressOfLight and muddhunter like this.
  5. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    A charge of animal cruelty? How would that work?

6. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 10 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    I was wondering the same thing, but, considering who posted it...i just left it alone lol.

Brody likes this.
  7. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky

lol... unless I am mistaking slickhead slayer for yet another user, he should easily decipher all. :)

If the individual in question is aware that he has an ailment, and said ailment can be proven to be harmful to wildlife via urination, one could argue that he was being cruel to wildlife, via allegedly tinkling directly atop of a mineral block. If he is frequently tinkling, perhaps he has a UTI or worse.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/a_to_z/urinary-tract-infection-in-men-a-to-z

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  8. bstickin1

bstickin1 8 pointer

Jul 1, 2005
    Rocky Hill, Kentucky
    I'm sure back in your paralegal days you seen many such cases go to court right? Probably need to call in a top team of detectives and forensic scientist to get on this tinkler case.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  9. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Sounds like a job for today’s fbi

10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Being that many laws exist, there also exist many types of lawyers. Thankfully, tinkling was not our focus; therefore, my answer to you is a pleasant no. Our focus was corporate taxation and estate planning. The one whom I assisted graduated second in his class from Harvard and has presented before the U.S. Supreme Court, hence the link to Harvard regarding potential toxic tinkling issues for men, lol. :D

Another avenue might be if the individual in question had certain drugs within his system, when he allegedly tinkled onto a mineral block, and such can be proven harmful to wildlife. I do not know your laws here. Regardless, lawyers can become quite creative, if you failed to realize it.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  11. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    And our government is ran mostly by lawyers....and explains why everything is so screwed up.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Buckkillr, Campfire and JR in KY like this.
  12. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    Do you bob for brown logs in the toilet...really are you some kind of NERD trying to be redneck...you sound weird.