Anyone know "Jacked Up Outdoors" show out of Eastern KY?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by pentail, Nov 24, 2012.

1. hunting buddy

hunting buddy 12 pointer

Oct 23, 2010
    bg
    If my wife calls and reports that I've been beating her I go to jail if I done it or not!!!

2. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    It is possible to know. You're just being a piss-poor apologist for your pals. Tell 'em they need a new PR mouthpiece, because you ain't cutting it.

There is no dispute the Jack'd fella shot at the buck. He doesn't even dispute that, and the evidence is right there on the facebook site. He also acknowledged knowing the property lines. Pentail said the deer was well within his property line when the Jack'd fella shot, because Pentail had a straight line of sight to the animal as it worked its way towards him ON HIS PROPERTY. The Jack'd guy said the deer "looked" as if it was on his side of the fence (i.e. the side where he has permission to hunt). Pentail said the guy couldn't have possibly believed that. I've seen the property, and he is 100% correct. It would be impossible to make a mistake. Either Pentail is lying or your buddy is lying. There are no other alternatives.

So come right out and call Pentail is liar or shut up

The proof is in the videotapes. I'll bet you $1000 that your buddy never posts a tape of that hunt willingly. It might go public when he gets cited, but not before. Right now, he's hiding behind this "honest mistake" or "gentleman's disagreement" crap. He won't be able to hide behind those BS excuses any longer once people see the tapes and realize that the guy is a lying sack of dung trying to look like Mr. Innocent Good Guy with his "Thanks and God Bless". Funny how God and doing right only comes up after he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Hell, the only reason they even addressed it on their facebook page was because you showed them this thread, and your poaching pal needed to try to do a little damage control.

I'm actually hoping that your buddies at Jack'd Up have destroyed (or edited) their tapes of this hunt and/or shut down their facebook page, so they can be charged with a felony - tampering with evidence. Now, run along sonny, and go report back to 'em.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  3. Muzzy Moment

Muzzy Moment 8 pointer

Sep 8, 2011
    Eastern KY
    First of all I have nothing to do with this team. Know a couple of then through friends and really could careless what happened. I was just stating that no one knew the facts except pentail and the jakd up team. I am sure if pentail is mad enough about it and is right then he can prosecute them. But don't call out me for having an opinion. Yes it does sound like one is lying but I don know either good enough to be the judge of it. This whole deal really means nothing. But hey since the election is over I guess it is something to debate about it.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  4. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Looking at the picture, besides the trespassing issue, I'd have to question the wisdom of so called "professionals" taking that shot.

5. NitroHunter

NitroHunter 6 pointer

Jan 20, 2002
    Jeremiah, Kentucky.
    You mean you wouldn't shoot 400 yds at a deer?

6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    NOT ON SOMEONES PROPERTY WHERE I DONT HAVE PERMISSION I WOULDNT ,but on my land i would.

7. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    I can't imagine that would give very good footage or make for good tv.

8. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    i agree pt but there is a show on the outdoor channel where they rarely take shots under 500 yrds.

9. JonDunn

JonDunn 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2005
    Up the holler
    I'm starting to believe a video of this event will not surface....

10. 300winmag

300winmag 12 pointer

Sep 1, 2009
    Taylorsville
    I'll bet money on that, it's probably been erased already.

11. Buford

Buford 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Zone 1 bachelor heaven
    I cant even get to where they might or might not of broken the law. The mere idea of callin your gig "Jacked up" reeks of big talkin 20 somethings who think it's cool to be crunked on whatever it is theyre doing.
    Which loses me immediately.

12. Sounds like someone needs their chair flipped over wheres badduck when you need him.

13. Masterblaster

Masterblaster 6 pointer

Dec 15, 2009
    Bath Co Ky
    Make no mistake.. I'm on your side Pentail, but...

Why on earth are you hunting that close to the property line when you have wannabes right next to you?

Unless you are hunting 5-10 acres of land , i'd get deep on those deer , especially if they are coming out in your field and not theirs.. you have what they want.

This is also a good example of high profile high target... all these outdoors boys doing their thing is fine, but if your gonna do it , make sure your on the up and up, hard to get more hits , or clients or whatever your after if you are bending the rules.

Also, The biggest bucks they have harvested look very high fency

14. Buford

Buford 12 pointer

Mar 15, 2006
    Zone 1 bachelor heaven
    Wow, I thought I was a rotten singer and guitar player.
    After hearing that I feel much better about my skills.

15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Goin' in deep is the first biggest mistake one can make.