Anyone know anything about this?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Grago, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    Here is one for you Huntress, and not picking on you. But I can remember my child hood phone number my parents had and the one my grand parents had, but cant remember a password I created yesterday, for something on the computer, could that be early signs of something mentally?

FOWLER2671 likes this.
  2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    What do you think, and how do you feel about that? [...merely playing psychiatrist here, ...:D...]

Just climbed out of bed, yet to awaken, hopefully I can locate the coffee pot and figure out how to operate it. Will read your previous post at some point after that...

https://www.etymonline.com/word/mentally#etymonline_v_32022

Grago likes this.
  3. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Does anyone know if a autopsy was done on the old man?

4. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Purportedly will be completed by the medical examiner within two to three weeks. My guess is that the family may possibly arrange for a separate one.

5. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    Autopsy will be completed within a few weeks, but they did say there weren't any gun shot wounds to the man. So I'm not sure the autopsy will tell us anymore than we know.

Grago and Feedman like this.
  6. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    I posted, where its not official, but say he drown, Something, else , dosent make much sense, I would think his boat was right there, if he supposedly just rode up in it. I personally, dont know anyone, involved , have a couple friends, that knew Mr Vowell, have a good friend, that delivers caskets, he said he was at the funeral home yesterday, that had both of the boys, He said, he spoke , my understanding the owner of the funeral homes son and he was very shook up, said he hunted with one of the younger guys a lot, and had just hunted with him a few days before, this happened, and I have a friend, that hunts in Arkansas, and stops in final flight a lot and said, Mr Black was a very nice guy and very polite. I do know Kelly Powers personally, used to call with him a lot in contests, He at one time, owned final flight and may still, One of the best goose callers, if not the best ever. He was a very polite, friendly guy, Talk to anyone, From what I hear both of the young victims were very good young men. I doubt anyone will ever know exactly what went down for sure except Mr Crabtree, very sad situation. Another very sad situation is the 2 boys on the Miss River, I hadnt looked, in a couple days, but a couple days ago, they still hadnt found them or their dog, I think they been missing since the first part of Dec, they did find there boat, they had went duck hunting, they were 16 and 21

7. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    Im just giving you a hard time, paying you back, for all these long ass posts, you have wrote, and I have read, and wasted minutes of my life, I will never get back . Just laugh and carry on, im just picking on you.

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  8. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    I posted a link to this the other day.

Attached Files:

9. slickhead slayer

slickhead slayer 12 pointer

Nov 14, 2005
    VP OF ADMIN Development
    They found his boat several hundred yards from the blind, still running.

10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    You can thank me later. Reading is healthy for you, helps to keep your mind sharp. Learning to read a second language is believed to be beneficial, as well. ;)

6 simple steps to keep your mind sharp at any age

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/6-simple-steps-to-keep-your-mind-sharp-at-any-age

Grago likes this.
  11. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    Hadn't heard that one, they said they found him near the scene..

12. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    @Grago that first phone number was 274-3555 and it was an 8 party line. Not worth a crap.
    Ii don't know what my Password is for the KHF....if they gave me a new one, I would forget it by dark.

Dark Cloud likes this.
  13. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    Lol yeah, ours was a 4 party, ours rang 3 times, you had to wait and see how many times it rang to see who it was for, then the rest of them would listen to you, Pick the phone up need to make a call and 2 old women be on the line talking about nothing.

14. hoene

hoene 10 pointer

May 8, 2012
    Northern Ky
    Any news on the shooting.

15. Grago

Grago 10 pointer

Dec 13, 2016
    I havent heard anything else, last I heard was autopsy , was gonna say drowning, but they havent posted anything official on it yet, I just looked a little bit ago.