anyone hunting?

Discussion in 'Coon Hunting' started by Giveem3outdoors, Sep 17, 2012.

1. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    anyone

i ve hunted for 35 yrs hunted good and bad in every breed except redbones and blueticks. i finished out hound to gr nt ch pkc silver and gold ch. hunt one of the best english females ever (oh i might ad shes in the english hall of fame) dotsons dixie bell. hunt dotsons hardtime cody. oh and i hunt walkers now so here is a personal invite to come here to northern ky for a hunt and bring the best u got with a pocket full of money. u stay at my house eat my food and even get to look at my sexy wife and your tails beat so bad u are ashamed to take home what u brought u can choose which one of my slick treeing walkers that u hant against. doesnt really matter they both are bout 16 mth old, bring boots lights and the best u got and when u leave u will realize one thing, u dont have a good of dog as u thought u did , and for the english guys out there the founder of this so called breed hunted the hound that basicly started the whole english that would be calvin hayes and ed bates with hardtime speck. which just happened to be a grade walker that was single registered english... ohh bet you young guys didnt know that did u . the invatation stands. call or text to set up what could be a preyy good time. if u like getting your butts handed to you . 859 391 4597

2. Giveem3outdoors

Giveem3outdoors 12 pointer

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    I told y'all it'd get the walker guys going lol. Calm down dirtdog I never said you didn't have a good dog. There's good and bad in every breed. Ive hunted with some really good walkers I just prefer English, My hound is by no means a world beater but he will go out and get treed and have the meat a very large percentage of the time. If I said he never missed I'd be lying however its not real often, But your welcome to come down and hunt anytime you'd like always glad to hunt with new people.

3. Giveem3outdoors

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    O and one more thing you do realize that walkers as well as blueticks started out as English they were simply split by color. That's why there's still ticked up walkers and English that look like walkers. But I'm positive you were already aware of this as for speck that arguments been going on for years.

4. kydirtdog44

kydirtdog44 6 pointer

Dec 23, 2011
    PENDLETON CO
    i cut my teeth on english im not color blind ill hunt what ever performs well for me as for being upset im not at all jst hate when people bash others and other breeds just because they hunt certian breeds as for old spec as a kid i spent many nites in the woods listening to that old hound tree them coon my dad hunted with calvin and ed bates and i tagged along as a youngster but the offer still stands to come for a FRIENDLY HUNT, u can eat my food stay at my house and stare at my sexy wife ,BUT U CANT TOUCH LOL

5. greenwing

greenwing Spike

Sep 17, 2006
    Olive Hill,Ky
    Went last night with a buddy from work. Treed one. Hoping to get me a dog before to long. Will be at preston tomorrow and saturday, so hopefully I dont get took to bad.

6. carter county cuckler

carter county cuckler 10 pointer

Nov 25, 2009
    Hitchins,Ky
    Working alot and hunting very little.

7. greenwing

greenwing Spike

Sep 17, 2006
    Olive Hill,Ky
    Just bought me an english tonight. Be taking him out the next couple nights. Talked to two guys thats had the dog, and heard nothing but good things.

8. Giveem3outdoors

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Congratulations hope its a good one for you. Be safe and have fun.

9. greenwing

greenwing Spike

Sep 17, 2006
    Olive Hill,Ky
    Will do. Didn't take him out tonight, not worth running the risk of not being able to get him back in and wind up getting shot tomorrow with youth season going on. Deffinetly be taking him tomorrow night.

10. Giveem3outdoors

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Made 4 trees left 2 and shot out 2 pretty good night.

11. pikecountyhunt

pikecountyhunt Fawn

Jul 19, 2012
    i wanting to get started in coon hunting im looking for 2 dogs wanting blue tic or walker but will consider others let me no if u have any tips or any thing think i will rlly like coon hunting thank you

12. Hagan34

Hagan34 Spike

Jan 11, 2012
    Lexington, KY
    man this place is quite.....

got a 4 month old Redbone and looking to get started hunting him.

13. Giveem3outdoors

Jan 18, 2009
    ohio county ky
    Anyone having any luck? Lets see some pictures of them hounds and coons. I'm working on getting a cur pup to run with my English dog and double as a squirrel dog hopefully.

14. carter county cuckler

carter county cuckler 10 pointer

Nov 25, 2009
    Hitchins,Ky
    Try to give ya a update,got laid off thurs.