Anyone else throw out their elbow playing Wii sports?

trust me

Troubled Loner
Nov 27, 2004
Jerkwater, KY
Want to sell it cheap??? Looking for a Wii so we can get the workout stuff to get in shape.....wait.....that sounds kinda pansyish.....PM me if you do!

Actually it IS pansyish, and we will offer large cash sums to your family if they will provide pictures of you in a leotard doing the Richard Simmons workout .

maxcam

12 pointer
Mar 29, 2005
Sounds like Tommy John's surgery is needed for a bunch of you.....

Did you know that you can simply flip your wrist and if you do it just right you can through the ball about 94 mph?

You need to watch these kids play these games and you learn the easy way to do it.......:D

killinmammals

12 pointer
Nov 6, 2005
In a VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
Sounds like Tommy John's surgery is needed for a bunch of you.....

Did you know that you can simply flip your wrist and if you do it just right you can through the ball about 94 mph?

You need to watch these kids play these games and you learn the easy way to do it.......:D
Yep, there is a way to put heat on a tennis serve too!! Its nearly impossible to return!

Catdaddy

6 pointer
Dec 15, 2009
YES!!! My brother and I got a Wii for our kids this year, and we were talking last night about how much pain we are in!! :D My 5yr old has whacked my in the package, whacked his little brother in the head, thrown the remote across the toom, and hit the TV screen with it! I've started bowling from the couch now. I got a fishing game last night, and my wife was loosing to our 5yr old pretty bad. She started using words that I've never heard her use before! Wii is evil! ;)

maxcam

12 pointer
Mar 29, 2005
YES!!! My brother and I got a Wii for our kids this year, and we were talking last night about how much pain we are in!! :D My 5yr old has whacked my in the package, whacked his little brother in the head, thrown the remote across the toom, and hit the TV screen with it! I've started bowling from the couch now. I got a fishing game last night, and my wife was loosing to our 5yr old pretty bad. She started using words that I've never heard her use before! Wii is evil! ;)

There is a lanyard that comes with the Wii that will prevent the controller from going through the screen on the TV......That is a problem btw......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4&feature=fvw

turk2di

Cyber-Hunter
Feb 25, 2003
evansville, ind
One nite, my buddy invites me over for some Golf & Bowling.....could hardly get out of bed the next morning! Took me 2 days to get over playing!

JonDunn

10 pointer
Dec 26, 2005
Up the holler
I bought my girlfriend one for Christmas, along with Guitar Hero, Grand Slam Tennis, and Mario Kart. That tennis game gave me fits night before last. My elbow is still sore.

Catdaddy

6 pointer
Dec 15, 2009
I bought my girlfriend one for Christmas, along with Guitar Hero, Grand Slam Tennis, and Mario Kart. That tennis game gave me fits night before last. My elbow is still sore.

My 5yr old wants Mario Kart. Is it a game that he could play and keep his attention?

Latest posts