Anyone else out bow hunting ?

Jerod

10 pointer
Oct 30, 2008
KY
I haven't had much movement since the 4 th for some reason. Nw wind in my spot is bad.

mason0366

8 pointer
Jan 4, 2008
Eubank Ky
Went for awhile this morning. Seen 4 does. About 60 yards. Then about 20 turkeys. Then had to cut it short hunting. My sweety called and said. I locked keys in car and it running. Lol

Jerod

10 pointer
Oct 30, 2008
KY
Went for awhile this morning. Seen 4 does. About 60 yards. Then about 20 turkeys. Then had to cut it short hunting. My sweety called and said. I locked keys in car and it running. Lol
Lol oh man. Good thing she had gas if you hunt far out like me. I'll be out this evening I hope.

P. Beyer

12 pointer
Dec 12, 2001
Ballard Co
Hung a new set yesterday. I've gotten over 1000 pics in a few days..

Saw 9 yesterday afternoon refilling the yellow acorns. Hope to get to hunt next week, pnemonia is for the birds....

huntr467

12 pointer
Feb 2, 2004
Marion Ky. Crittenden county
I've been going out trying to reduce the herd. I have been sitting on foodplots and seeing plenty. Shots are difficult with little cover and many eyes. I did get one the other day and plan on trying a plot that also has a feeder running still. It has not been hunted since about a week ago and that was an evening hunt. Strange thing about this plot is it has been full of does and bucks through out the season, but the only thing that seems to come to the feeder is the same ol bucks and rarely any does. Very strange. Good luck to everyone and stay warm. It's going to be COOOOLLLLD the next few days here.

sbracken

6 pointer
Nov 20, 2007
Had two small bucks and three does come in at 25 yds tonite right at dark. The bucks spent some time fighting! Only time ive seen that this year

Jerod

10 pointer
Oct 30, 2008
KY
nothing this evening again.Big boys comin in at 18:10pm. Cant set up on him without trespassing..Im sure the warriors will get him this weekend

notimlmit

12 pointer
Feb 7, 2007
Barren co.
After using up my state tags on bowkills, which is not a bad thing, I was the video guy for gun season. I purchased the bonus anterless tag and finally went back this afternoon and never seen a thing. Apparently someone close did, right at dark the quite was disrupted with a high powered rifle shot. Maybe they were shooting at a yote but it makes one wonder.