Anybody see the idiot chick at Arlington Cemetary?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by AteUp, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Scott7m

Scott7m 12 pointer

Dec 20, 2007
    Carter City, Ky

Nearly every liberal organization in the country

2. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    She'd fit right in with the some of the radicals in the Obama Administration......I could see a Government job in her future.

3. racsr

racsr 10 pointer

May 7, 2009
    morgan county ky
    Sad!! She just makes me Sad! What an Ideot!!

4. Jbones

Jbones Spike

Oct 26, 2012
    nicholasville
    I think there is a fine line between joking around and total lack of respect. With that she is an adult which makes it worse, in my openion goes to show that she didn't think it through(stupid) or just didn't care(prob spoiled brat).. Personaly me being an Afghan vet i'm sickened by it. But even with that aside my 7 year old step daughter has more respect and pride then that.. She doesn't fully understand what i do/have done in the military but she shows the upmost respect to people in uniform, our flag, or anything service related and she has picked that up without me pushing my military values and pride on her.. so once again.. IT WAS EITHER PURE STUPIDITY BY NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS TOO FAR, OR FLAT OUT DISRESPECT... As far as losing her job- This is America and I personaly don't believe anything negative should happen to the buisness owners/mang. Like i read someone else posted on here "if i own a buisness i should be able to fire someone just because i don't like the look on their face..
    lol my rant is over....

5. It sickend me to even see it. I visited the wall and Arlington when I was 18 on a school trip and I had only met a few people who had served in vietnam and even at that age it brought tears to my eyes to see it, and to see the pain in the faces of others.

6. LSOSGT1109

LSOSGT1109 10 pointer

Jul 22, 2012
    Laurel County
    I've been to the tomb of the unknown, I can't think of a more solemn and humbling place! I'd like to beat the brakes off that bi#ch!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

7. trapshooter

trapshooter 6 pointer

Jan 3, 2012
    Hungry Hill Ashland,Ky
    post an ad , she will be very easy to replace , we still have good people who will work!

8. piebald buster

piebald buster 8 pointer

Nov 9, 2006
    Glasgow Ky.
    I think her Daddy should give her an old fashioned a$$ whooping out behind the wood shed.

9. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    did you go through it first :)

10. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    i'm there a couple of times a year, live 50 miles from it. if that place doesn't put a lump in your throat and tears in your eyes, you're not much of a human.

11. LSOSGT1109

LSOSGT1109 10 pointer

Jul 22, 2012
    Laurel County
    That's a fact! A young man that I watched grow up is now in the army and is assigned as one of the guards at the tomb of the unknown. I can't express how proud I am of him! To me that detail is the epitome of discipline!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

12. buckfever

buckfever 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2002
    Harrods Creek Ky, USA.
    If she works in an "employment at will" state, she's out of luck. Her employer can fire her for any reason or no reaon so long as it's not for something protected under Title 7.