anybody know Ronnie Vincent

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bgkyarcher, Jan 23, 2021.

1. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    What a hot mess... did these people just false flag our own country? Stay away from mobs people.

2. I think I’m gonna turn over a new leaf y’all, seriously. Thinking maybe I’ll grow out my hair and no longer shave like Willie. Heck I may join a hippy commune before it’s all over. Y’all stop giving It a hard time will ya?

Carl and RLWEBB like this.
  3. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    Lol... I am pleased to announce that he continues to be asymptomatic, since testing positive for COVID-19 late Thursday, and he continues to give all h3ll for having isolated him. Colonel's are tough ole birds. I am not showing symptoms either, hence feel no need for COVID-19 testing. Whenever I do relocate back down to the surf, I may eventually post photographs of all the exotic wildlife you men here lack, since it will always be warm enough to enjoy the great outdoors. :p:cool::p

4. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    HOL,
    I wish your father a speedy recovery

HuntressOfLight and barney like this.
  5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It will be open season on Trump supporters for as much as jay walking for the next few years. It isn't smart to post things like that even if you didn't really do anything bad....guilty by association.

EdLongshanks likes this.
  6. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge

X2. Sucks too! I tried melatonin and all it did was give me crazy dreams & nightmares

Lady Hunter likes this.
  7. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Thank you. I shopped and dropped off much over the weekend, from old country music CDs, old western DVDs to his favorite foods, in order to try and assist him through the brutal isolation. Think that's why I spent so much time in Barney's fine cuisine thread yesterday with food preparation upon my mind. That's my biggest concern at this point in time. Will be dropping off more, once this bad weather arrives and passes. Once my decaf finishes brewing and I"m partially awake, I shall be back in the kitchen whipping up more of his favorites.

barney and Feedman like this.
  8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Just so you'll know why I made that comment about "it's" supposed "daddy" ....

First ... I doubt if there really is such a person as "it's" "daddy" because I believe "it" has serious mental issues ... 99% of the tripe "it" posts on this forum is pure imaginary BS.

Second ... nobody in their right mind would claim to be "it's" "daddy" anyway.

Third ... because of all the raised blood pressure "it" causes; the misery and callous disregard for the subject of the thread that "it" continually foists off on all those here who are trying to discuss something of actual interest to them ... if I did cause "it" a little bit of angst .... I don't GAF. :)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Brody, CRFmxracer, hunt and 1 other person like this.
  9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I'm sorry, can someone tell me why these idiots publicly post proof of illegal activity?
    I think facebook/twitter/insta just thins out the herd.

10. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    I cannot, never having understood the appeal of "selfies". Most are simply terrible photographs, regardless of what the individual may happen to being doing, legal or not.

11. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Nobody cares why you do anything. Deal with it. :)

12. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    HuntressOfLight likes this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019

Nice try, Carl. I'm still not sharing my photo with you, lol. This is pretty sad, here:

I recall you having once mentioned doing event photography, as well. Whenever doing so around other photographers who I know, we commonly communicate via mere facial expression, as to whether we desire for the other to snap a photo of the other during any potential moment, but we sometimes sneak one, privately showing it after the fact. Just a wise code of honor.

I never really have issue with obtaining photos, even when the subjects are shy; maybe in part due to my chosen venue, being that most are far from it. Regardless, that was an interesting article. It is rather telling the individual steered clear away from the subject of privacy intruded upon by social media these days (would hurt the bank account, lol).

Funny mention, when modeling, my very first photographer must have weighed close to 300lbs. Such made it difficult for him to breathe at times during extended shoots, which made it somewhat difficult to work with him (wondering whether he were simply becoming a bit too aroused:eek:), even though I knew him to be a pro.

14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    "Nice try, Carl. I'm still not sharing my photo with you, lol. This is pretty sad, here"
    You are barking up the wrong tree. That was not my intention at all. I am not trying to get a photo of you. If I wanted to, I could probably could. After all I am now running Kali Linux. You could not imagine what information can be found with Kali but.........I only use it for security for my own system. Having your own server is a plus. :D You just might not be as secretive as you think. :D:D Have a delightful day, Madam.:)

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  15. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Good to know, Sir. You still may wish to refrain from the waterfowl section, being that Lord Bowfinger made inquiry about you not long ago. o_O

Carl likes this.