anybody know Ronnie Vincent

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by bgkyarcher, Jan 23, 2021.

1. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    You win the grand prize; three days two nights all expenses paid in majestic Mississippi.

2. Lady Hunter

Lady Hunter 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2009
    Not at all! Stumbled into a convoy of DEA agents staging for a raid near my brother's home when I was walking my dogs about 20 years ago. Probably 15 or so black SUVs lined up on my brother's driveway, every one with 2 to 4 heavily armed agents, waiting for the call to proceed. After the "what the he** is going on" discussion with a few of them, I went on to wake up my brother and tell him the neighbor's were sure gonna have something to talk about! Never did hear who they were after but they were ready to rumble!

3. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    I used to work in the Old Hickory building in BG when I was in high school. The FBI, and ATF were both in that building. May still be, not sure. But there was small cameras hidden all over that joint. I was always afraid to look up or speak walking down the hallway. Hadn’t done anything. Just always thought they’d jump my ass just for walking by. Lol.

KYote-Krusher and 1wildcatfan like this.
  4. rlb165

rlb165 12 pointer

Dec 10, 2001
    I looked him up on Facebook. His account is gone, but it looks like he and his wife were at the capitol on January 6.
    The way I understand it, they posted on social media what was happening there, but then deleted it. Somebody got screenshots of their posts while they were still up, and posted them on their own Facebook page. A pretty interesting “discussion” follows.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  5. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    I saw only one video of him. With people spending much time on the net due to all the restrictions, it's no small wonder how they can dive down into rabbit holes and easily become misguided. Rather reminds me of some people attempting to cope after natural disasters. Best others can do is pray for them and prevent gossip from taking hold.

rlb165 likes this.
  6. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

WBKO (the local TV station) and the Bowling Green Daily News have nothing about this as of a few minutes ago. They'll usually have a big write-up if somebody gets arrested for jay-walking!

The Daily News does have an article about some people that were arrested on the 15th for being in the crowd that stormed the Capitol ... I hadn't heard anything about it.

https://www.bgdailynews.com/news/tw...cle_7842cbea-0e66-5b1d-a0ea-03a31938c948.html

Carl likes this.
  7. cityslicker

cityslicker 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2010
    Hart county
    I'm friends with him on Facebook, but don't know him personally. Judging by his posts there he definitely bought into all of the QAnon conspiracy garbage, hook line and sinker. He seems like a good guy and someone who wouldn't be duped into believing that nonsense. I haven't heard of this until now, I hope that he didn't get arrested. Either way he'll be on Facebook posting a video talking about it when he's able, guy is a big talker.

predator1 likes this.
  8. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    And still not a single antifa member held accountable for the fires and looting over the summer! I'm all for justice but it must include everyone not just one sided.

bondhu, NJohnson, JR in KY and 11 others like this.
  9. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Please provide more details of the "discussion "

10. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    Example of what not to do if you’re gonna do something stupid based off QAnon garbage.

Attached Files:

11. All those black vehicles make me sick. We should never fear our gooberment.

12. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

It's obviously designed to strike fear into the "population".

If they've got somebody cornered that just killed 3 people; they send a couple of State Police and a couple more Sheriff's officers.

But ..... if you march into the Democrat's Capitol Building and voice your opposition to all the corruption ... you get a dozen black limos filled with jack booted thugs ... paid for with YOUR dollars by the way. :rolleyes:

hunt, JR in KY, Trapper Delk and 3 others like this.
  13. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Burn a city, get nothing.
    Burn an Antifa flag, get thrown in jail

14. the convoy will be bigger ,when they go house to house taking guns