Anybody have the Amazon Prime streaming service?

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by RLWEBB, Jan 14, 2020.

1. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    If so, what are some good shows? I got it to watch “The Man in the High Castle” but was so disappointed after season 1 I haven’t finished it. Anyway, what’s surprising me is the amount of hunting shows that are on Prime. Some pretty good ones.

2. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Haven’t watched much lately but yes there are some good hunting shows. Prime was where I watched the hunting show series with the guys who only hunted public land. Can’t remember what it was called but there were several episodes and very interesting.

3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    You talking about “Public hunting?” I was watching that show when I posted this thread. Good show. They are in Wisconsin I think. They were trying to sneak into a stand and saw another in orange in a tree stand. Reality!

xbokilla likes this.
  4. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Maybe. These are working class dudes that literally do the public land hunting and filming on their free time. If you can find it, there’s an episode where they canoe several miles down a river and set up and hunt all day and paddle back in the evenings just to kill a buck a particular buck that has left sign in this one area. They actually did this for a couple of days before they got their buck. Very cool.

5. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    "The Hunting Public".
    Good show

RLWEBB and xbokilla like this.
  6. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Yes. Just googled and pulled it up. I enjoy what I’ve seen of that show. Seems like one you can actually a learn a few things from without tons of products being shoved down your throat.

Meatstick likes this.
  7. Ataulbe1

Ataulbe1 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2017
    Estill County
    I thought Jack Ryan looked pretty good on Prime, but haven't started watching it. Just bought a new tv that's much smarter than my last "smart tv". Pretty much stuck to Netflix and YouTube before.

Add me as another fan of The Hunting Public. Good stuff.

RLWEBB and drakeshooter like this.
  8. spanky116

spanky116 6 pointer

Aug 14, 2005
    Garrad County, KY
    Jack Ryan is good. If you like the super hero movies watch The Boys. It's about the dark side of super hereos.

9. KYBOY

KYBOY 12 pointer

Apr 21, 2005
    Floyd,co..Kentucky
    Yea we have it. Like it a lot.

10. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    rush, ky, USA.
    Between Netflix ,youtube, and prime ,our TV is never on anything else. You, The boys, sneaky Pete, Red oaks. Just to name a few .

11. ribsplitter

ribsplitter Cyber-Hunter

Jan 19, 2004
    rush, ky, USA.

12. Marsh CallUser

Marsh CallUser 12 pointer

May 20, 2011
    Bowling Green, KY
    Jack Ryan is worth watching.