Any Barren reports?

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by Str8_Shot, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Str8_Shot

Str8_Shot 6 pointer

Headin down to practice Thursday mornin for the BFL.I havent been in prolly 2 months,my brother went friday and saturday and had 15-16lbs saturday.Not looking to get any secret holes or anything just general fishin reports.

2. greenhead1983

greenhead1983 6 pointer

Sep 12, 2007
    horse county
    Yea, I fish the Bfl's, it will be good fishing this weekend. I have my club classic there next week too. I would say boater 29lbs and co 22 lbs will take the win. Keep your lure wet, that's the best tip I got!

3. Killroy

Killroy 8 pointer

Apr 18, 2007
    in a hospital
    Got a couple tips.

Go up river.

Caught a couple decent ones on main lake walls, bandits. Saw a woman catch a pig, chartreuse spinner.

Let us know how you do.

4. Str8_Shot

Str8_Shot 6 pointer

I just got down here to the hotel. My brother has practiced a couple days and yes he said the river is pretty good. We will probably spend all day down there or maybe up in skaggs tomorrow. Seems like there bitin though.

5. Str8_Shot

Str8_Shot 6 pointer

Well,tourny day sucked for me.Ive never been on Barren before and not been able to just run around and catch some slots someweres.Only ended up with one little slot that i caught at 2:30,my boater wasnt on much so we pretty much fished all the good bluffs I knew of and still couldnt get em to bite.I dropped a couple places in points but it doesnt matter,still made it to the regional on Kerr Lake.If anyone has any info on Kerr I would greatly appreciate it.