Any 32 Fans?

inchr48

10 pointer
May 14, 2013
NW Indiana
Recently found this H&R 732 (32 S&W Long) at a local shop. $149 with the holster.

We have 32 ACP, 32 S&W Long, 32 H&R Mag, 327 Federal. I can load up lightly charged 90 grain wadcutters that are "one hole" accurate at 25 feet, and fun to plink with out of the wheel guns.

H&R 732.jpg

mwezell

12 pointer
Jan 22, 2006
Auburn, KY
I like them. Little short on umph but light recouping and practical. Mag tech loads some jac keyed HP ammo for it. It can be loaded up enough to help but I do not hand load for any carry gun because of liability.

trust me

Troubled Loner
Nov 27, 2004
Jerkwater, KY
I like them. Little short on umph but light recouping and practical. Mag tech loads some jac keyed HP ammo for it. It can be loaded up enough to help but I do not hand load for any carry gun because of liability.

I was shocked to learn that shooting someone with reloaded ammunition makes you a heinous killer bent on bloody murder. Don't give some lawyer another way to make it your fault; carry factory ammo in your personal protection weapon.

dpowers

6 pointer
Jun 26, 2009
Shelbyville
Gangsters used them. Clive Cussler writes books and some off his characters use that caliber.

I think it would be interesting a lever gun also.

Dave

Latest posts