Antifa Protester to 9/11 Widow: 'Your Husband Should F***ing Rot In The Grave'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EC, Oct 18, 2018.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Antifa Protester to 9/11 Widow: 'Your Husband Should F***ing Rot In The Grave'

Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Oct. 18, 2018
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Viral video reportedly out of Portland, Oregon shows an antifa protester viciously berating a conservative woman after she told him her husband died on September 11th.

The incident is suspected to have happened Saturday at the "Law and Order" march where antifa were seen attacking Patriot Prayer group and the Proud Boys.

From The Daily Wire:
    "Why are you trying to block me?" the man yells at the woman. "I'm f--king trying to walk here."

"Because I obey traffic signals," the woman responded.

"You're a f--king snarky, little f--king idiot," the man shot back. "So shut the f--k up."

"Try somethin, b--ch," the woman responded.

"I'm not, I'm not going to punch you, I'm not like your husband, I'm not going to punch you," the man replied.

"I'm not married," the woman answered.

"I'm not like your boyfriend or your cop boyfriend who is going to f--king knock you out, so don't worry," the man said.

The woman turned around and pointed at her NYPD hat, saying, "My husband died on 9/11."

"Good for him," the man responded. "Good, good. NYPD was a bunch of sodomizers, f--king sodomizing immigrants with their bully sticks."

"So yeah, your husband, should probably f--king rot in the grave."This is who Democrats and spineless Republicans like Mitt Romney and Marco Rubio insist are the good guys "fighting hate."

[​IMG]

As I reported on Monday, the NYPD is charging 9 Proud Boys for defending themselves from attacks on behalf of antifa criminals just like this.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=59222

2. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    After a severe beating , manners will be learned.

3. This is where the left is heading. Told y’all we will have to hang a lot of idiots to get right.

EC likes this.
  4. Rat

Rat 8 pointer

Oct 9, 2006
    USA
    Liberal cities are becoming no-go zones like they have in Europe. Police will not help you and if you are a decent human, then your life is in danger.

5. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Saw this the other day , boy definitely deserves a beating.

6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

No!! Sorry but the left is ALREADY THERE!!!!

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  7. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    I am waiting for something to happen and someone sue one of these cities for millions when the police force does not respond to a citizens call for help

Mayes

8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  9. Iceman35

Iceman35 12 pointer

Oct 27, 2008
    Boone County
    Obviously My wife isn’t a 9/11 widow and is a pretty even keel person. But if you get in her face like that and say something similar, she will beat your a$$. Either with her fists or the grip end of her .38 special.

MoMan, Wildcat and EC like this.
  10. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    Notice how these tough guys always pick on women and the weak? They somehow contain their outrage against someone that can stomp their A$$.

riverboss, EC and Feedman like this.
  11. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville

YUP...The Left is already there and voting IS NOT going to fix it.

riverboss likes this.
  12. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    WOW!!! Is all I can say. I was not aware that it was not part of their job description to PROTECT the public. Seems to me I remember a lot of police forces have PROTECT AND SERVE on their vehicles as their motto.

Mayes

13. Rat

Rat 8 pointer

Oct 9, 2006
    USA
    Unfortunately this is true. Heard it first hand on two different tours with boy scout troops to two county sheriff stations. I asked the sheriff the question and was informed that they will not send their officers into a dangerous situation unless they could protect them. When asked what about a person being hurt in a dangerous situation, their response was that they would intervene when they had adequate backup. Also heard from an officer how they refused to pull over a car one time that was driving erratically because it was loaded with adults on a dark country road that was known to be a drug smuggling route. He said it would have put him in danger if he did. I replied that he should have done his job.

Fortunately many of them are not wimps like this, but unfortunately there are several that are.

drakeshooter likes this.
  14. Like that coward cop in Florida who hid while the school was being shot up.

EC likes this.
  15. But with that said it would take a big pair every time imho to walk up on a carload at night you just pulled over. I wouldn’t do it.