Antifa attacks Christian gatherings --- Police do NOTHING.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KYote-Krusher, Aug 9, 2021.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I'm starting to have it demonstrated to me...by example...that some of these cops are "with them". Just like in the late 19th century and early 20th century, some cops were KKK members. Or many cops in Germany during Crystal Night were members of the NSDAP (brown shirts). Nothing is new in history.

2. Capttrae

Capttrae 12 pointer

Apr 2, 2012
    Odd thing about that, a couple years ago, I was sittin in church one Sunday morning, half way listening to the preacher, had my hands in my coat pocket, got to thinkin, why don’t I have a pistol on me, and all the what if’s started going through my mind. After church was walkin back out to my truck and my cousins husband called me over there and asked exactly what I was thinking about the whole service, if I was carrying and then told me who was, and asked if I would start. Of course my response was yes. Just strange how things like that happen.

rcb216, DBKY, Winchester94 and 3 others like this.
  3. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    I was never under any illusion about the role cops play in society. But the rice rabies has revealed them for what they are to a lot of people. Local, state, and national al law enforcement will do whatever the person who signs their check tells them.

4. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    The *ONLY* time I ever lost control of a gun was at church. I stood up to help the elderly Trustee take up the offering. My S&W revolver went clattering across the floor. In front of God and everybody else. The old Trustee could not stop giggling the rest of the service. Later on, the pastor tells me " They won't be able to out brag me at the next conference..." So I got that goin' for me...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    Feedman, bondhu, DBKY and 1 other person like this.