Antifa attacks Christian gatherings --- Police do NOTHING.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KYote-Krusher, Aug 9, 2021.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Dunno folks ... what can you do if the police sit by and watch as your preacher is pepper sprayed and somebody throws a flash bomb into a group of kids?

Speaking for myself, I'm too old to get in a fist fight but I can damn sure pull a trigger. But then ... I'd be the one that goes to jail.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-antifa-christian-worship-event-clash-proud-boys

I guess there are going to have to be some sacrifices on an individual level or a mass uprising of decent people but based on the way it's going ... I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting for the "rising". :cool:

2. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
  3. Tankt

Tankt 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    How the saying go ...."all evil needs is for good people to do nothing"

4. This happens in liberal shitholes like Portland. This doesn’t happen in Murray, Kentucky. At the end of the day it’s on the local electorate to fix or let it ride. To be honest, if the residents of Portland are good with it so am I. Reap what you sow.

5. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Earth
    I don't know why people who get in a tussle with them don't rip off their mask first thing? That seems to bother them. A lot. I'm too old, fat, and slow to be dancing in the streets with the goblins, but...

6. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

True, they deserve what they've allowed to take place over the years to prove that they are compassionate, progressive thinking individuals; but ... my concern is that it encourages other like minded "woke" haters across the country to think they might be able to get away with the same thing ... and they might.

I have ZERO confidence that ANY politician will confront potential voters who express themselves as members of a group that has been discriminated against since the beginning of time, if there is some way they (the politicians) can keep from avoiding confrontation and have to suddenly grow a set of balls. I trust NONE of them to dig their heels in and do the right thing if they can possibly avoid it.

This type of Communist inspired activity is like a slow spreading cancer, it needs to be cut out and destroyed before our Country wakes up one day and realizes we don't have a Country anymore and it needs to be done NOW!

Winchester94 and bassvax like this.
  7. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    They only pull that crap in the cities they know they can get away with it. They try that crap around here, they would get a half dozen guns pulled on them, and piss themselves.

RLWEBB and Feedman like this.
  8. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    I'll bet they could get away with it in Louisville right now ... maybe Lexington too.

9. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    LOL. I don't consider either of them "around here".

carnivore, gung and RLWEBB like this.
  10. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    They need a good seasoned hickory club up side the head

KYote-Krusher and Winchester94 like this.
  11. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Yeah, tell them to come to Van Lear here in Johnson county and try that. They’d never find them after it was over.

12. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They don’t have the guts to go to fly over states and try their garbage , out of shape or not they would know I was there , and most of us carry in church just in case ,

Winchester94 likes this.
  13. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    The Church I attend has at least 3 Armed Parishioners every service, and there is less than 50 total show up. They been too many bad things happen in churches to not carry a pistol. I know a Preacher who is always packing in the pulpit.

14. DBKY

DBKY 6 pointer

Jul 29, 2019
    KY
    The criminals in Washington and the muckracking media can say what they want but the truth is blatantly obvious. The democrats say they are the party of tolerance and the republicans are fascist; which side is obeying the laws and which side is violently “protesting” everything they disagree with? Which side blames everyone else for their problems and which side still has at least a shred of personal accountability left?

15. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    We always have at least 3 off duty police in the building. There are also multiple armed parking lot "attendants".