Another say it is not true

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Dec 6, 2018.

1. SSDD

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/no-...shown-in-new-cohen-and-manafort-court-filings

barney, Wildcat and KYote-Krusher like this.
  2. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

DELUSIONAL:
    de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
    adjective
    adjective: delusional
    characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder. :)

drakeshooter likes this.
  3. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Shut down what 3 GM plants and open one Chrysler plant....don't sound like such a good deal to me.

4. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

That is true most young people want what mom and dad have now and want it themselves now. I still stand by my statement nobody should work 40 hours a week and still need to be on food stamps.

5. You can’t debate with low information folks, you wind up shaking your head and feeling sorry for them. Anybody equating GMs plant closures to the trade disputes with China isn’t worth your time. It’s like discussing economics with a pre-schooler.

barney likes this.
  6. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    He says he doesn't have time to do any research so I guess he never does. That's what a union is for, so you do NOT HAVE TO.

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You just liked a post a page back on opening a new Chrysler plant that's what I was referring to. Or did you not read that post before you hit like.

8. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

You jealous or what ? FWIW I have not paid in one dime of Union dues in 18 years.

9. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Jealous of what??? LOL!!!

The union drummed it into you that you do not have to do any research because they would do it for you. My teachers drummed it into me to do my own research and I've been doing that all my life been on my own with my own business. Because of that I was able to retire 16 years ago at the ripe old age of 50. But keep doing what the union taught you to do.

10. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

If I were unhinged enough to believe and publicly advocate that hanging more people is a good thing, I wouldn’t be questioning the mental limitations of others.

Just saying???

11. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Wildcat, drakeshooter and barney like this.
  12. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I’m all for public hanging. Apply it to child molesters, rapists, murders, terrorists, spies, and more. If we publicly executed some of these folks I think we’d have less of these types of behaviors. I know we’d have less repeat offenders.

JR in KY, bondhu, Wildcat and 3 others like this.
  13. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

I retired at age 54, Nice to see that pension check hit the bank each month the Union negotiated in my behalf. With my SS added I do rather nice. So much hate so little time should be your moto.

14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    If a person believes that the actors that CNN calls anchors and reporters are actually reporting REAL news; then that person would not be living in reality. Jest sayin'

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Rush is full of BS always was and always will be as long as he has his loyal audience. He plays to whoever pays him and you should know that by now.