Another say it is not true

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Dec 6, 2018.

1. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky
    Wildcat likes this.
  2. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

OH LORD .... man the lifeboats!!

Is this another one of your world famous "predictions"??? LOLOL!!! :rolleyes::D:D

Gforcetrivers, barney and Wildcat like this.
  3. 0’fer at it again lol it’s went from comical to sad. Can’t wait to see the excuses tomorrow.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  4. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Got reading comprehension?

Apparently NOT!!!

5. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

We are going to do away with the 40% tarrif on vehicles. Does that ring a bell ? Seems I recall the China lowered the tarrifs one vehicles from the USA at one time but raised them back up just a few days later. Trump is playing to his base again only because of the Chevy management shutting down plants in the USA.

6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  7. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

He has been on the wrong side of history for YEARS and he calls me a lair. Only blind sheep follows anything he says and believe him.

KYote-Krusher and barney like this.
  8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    KYote-Krusher and ojibwa62 like this.
  9. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Her daddy is a big fish in Chinas over stocked pond , he's like the Bill Gates of China also big shyt in the communist party in China..

10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    CNN? LMFAO!

11. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Sorry. You are not up to snuff on this issue and I’m against the presidents policy position.

12. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 8 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    Breathitt Co.
    If you paid a living wage, Americans would do it. I'm from east Kentucky and when I grew up we did those jobs, "most" Americans won't do.

13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    So you think Trump is polling his base daily and making decisions on that? I don't see that at all. In fact that sounds like something Obama and the democrats would do. They love polls. Trumps line in the sand has NOT changed like Obama's did. His trade policy and goals have been very well defined. He has and continues to send strong messages to the Chinese. The latest arrest is a great example. They don't have much choice but to play. Besides Chrysler just announced the first new car plant in decades in the US.

14. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 10 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Haven't been able to find anything about DT committing suicide this morning ..... has anybody heard about him being arrested?

Is it possible the village troll was WRONG .........AGAIN??? :p:D:rolleyes:

bondhu and drakeshooter like this.
  15. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Then you’re not paying attention ... he looks like a babbling mess when questioned about the Flynn and Cohen sentencing memos.

It’s amazing that someone this blatantly crooked conned enough people to get elected. A true national embarrassment.