Another monster 8

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
Just saying,hard to judge like that,
I AGREE. But this Buck had it all. When I do post score most wont believe it any way. Even if they seen it themselves.
When I went over seen the Deer I was stunned how good it was. Because the picture just didn't do it justice.

ojibwa62

12 pointer
Jul 1, 2018
NOTW
Deer was scored by a official scorer that used to work for K&W. Fist hint. Its above 160s.
I am not saying I don't believe you , you did not score it personally, ... but I do believe even an official scorer can make a mistake, which is why if it is eligible for book it will be scored by more then one person. The pic looks like 150 max , can't wait to see official score.. trying to be diplomatic on my post and not confrontational.. :)

DH13

12 pointer
Jan 13, 2012
Shelby county
I am not saying I don't believe you , you did not score it personally, ... but I do believe even an official scorer can make a mistake, which is why if it is eligible for book it will be scored by more then one person. The pic looks like 150 max , can't wait to see official score.. trying to be diplomatic on my post and not confrontational.. :)
The man that green scored it call one of his Buddies that still works at F&W. He is coming to his house to score it to. To see what he scores it. I don't take I confrontational at all. Everybody has opinions on things.

WITH THIS POST I WILL GIVE GREEN SCORE. I didn't see the score. Her grandpa my buddy for over 45 years told me the score. He was there watched it being scored. SO I BELIEVE WHAT HE TOLD ME.
179 5/8THS

Latest posts