Another mass shooting.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Try and walk into any courthouse in the country armed and see how far you make it. If the local gooberments can afford to have metal detectors and 4-5 deputies, 2-3 sitting on their duffs while one man’s the scanner while the other man’s the detector, then we can do the same at schools rather than violate my constitutional rights. I didn’t do anything here.
Who would pay for it? Lets just have metal detectors in all schools, daycare, grocery stores, malls, fast food restaurants, department stores, high school games, churches.. etc. Kind of a dystopian way to live.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

Who would pay for it? Lets just have metal detectors in all schools, daycare, grocery stores, malls, fast food restaurants, department stores, high school games, churches.. etc. Kind of a dystopian way to live.
I think we could realistically start with just schools and daycares. Who would pay for it? Why the no account ungrateful tax payers of course. We just sent plenty to Ukraine. We help anyone outside our borders at the drop of a hat. Didn't you know that?

hollandhunter

12 pointer
Feb 11, 2008
Holland Kentucky

I'm not picking sides in your argument. But I have to agree the government should be able to pay for security where ever needed. Such as schools and day care. If they can send the Ukraine 50 billion a week etc etc. Keep our border open for months at a time. They can protect our kids. An they dont need anymore tax dollers to do so. We as a country didnt have a money issue. We had and still have a leadership issue. The left is currupt and im convinced there trying to destroy our nation. Nobody is that stupid. The left is evil not stupid. An sadly I think they have had all this planned years ago for the most part.

All we can do is pray for the victims in that horrific shooting. Truely sad. But taking

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Does anyone know the numbers on public school vs private school? Unless I’m mistaken they seem to produce a much better product socially and academically.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
People can say what they want, but I blame all of the shootings on the lack of God in the world. This stuff didn't start until they removed God from schools. There is a lack of purpose and direction in the newer generations. I'm sure many will disagree with me but there are too many that feel like they have no purpose in life. It started with the demise of religion in schools.
When I went to school with a shotgun in a rack in my truck. No one thought anything about it. I had teachers say "Hey, show me that shotgun" while we were outside at lunch dipping or chewing tobacco with some of the teachers. Today I would be in jail.
I used to keep a double barrel 20 gauge in my locker. Would go squirrel hunting every day after school. The principal would always ask me to bring him some.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset

You're right! Let's just fortify the schools but also have EVERYONE carry a weapon and kill these lunatics when they first brandish and show intent.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Well they don’t have any problem paying for it or being “dystopian” at the $&@#% courthouse you little retard pencil neck moron. I’d rather we hang you and your ilk than f with my constitutional rights.

I’d like to choke your punk ass out btw just for.
Spoken like a true spoiled nazi retard. You want guards and metal detectors everywhere and you want us and the gooberment to pay for it and cry about your rights

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Empty death row and kill any criminals with a life sentence and do away with a life sentence , kill anyone bringing drugs across our borders and any state border that gives us a big start on the security money and a big punch in the gut to crime all in one wack pass conceal carry nation wide and keep a god and country loving president with a set and we stand a good chance …… if not let’s just show the other side our hand now and take it all back or just keep doing what we r doing and let it all go to chit that’s the options Sad but true

hollandhunter

12 pointer
Feb 11, 2008
Holland Kentucky
Spoken like a true spoiled nazi retard. You want guards and metal detectors everywhere and you want us and the gooberment to pay for it and cry about your rights
We dont have a gun problem. We have a people and leadership problem. An like said above if sleepy joe can send billions to the ukraine and others to protect there borders he can pay for the security in our schools. Sleepy was running his mouth about 9mms today. Something about a 9mm would blow a lung slick out of a man. Dude has no clue. We need these fruit loops out of our government and we need to put God back into our nation and schools. I pray for the victims in this mess. Poor kids didnt deserve this. But the 556 didnt do it alone. People get killed in cars everyday yet we done ban them do we? An if you tried people would think you are crazy. No different. An just for the record i dont even like ar15s. They have very little power down range. An once the barrel is hot there inaccurate. The feel cheap in my hands etc. Im a bow and black powder guy. But again its not a gun issue. An law following citizens shouldnt be punished for others actions. The constitution says our rights shall not be infringed upon period.

An please dont take this personal. Im simply debating the topic with you. Lets be grown folk and stop the name calling etc. An no im not a Nazi. Ha

Latest posts