Another illegal migrant caravan heading this way

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    AND thats why we should just them all come in anyway! Thats why we don't need ICE or Border Patrol. They are coming in anyway so why bother.

2. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    When I was sent to the border under Bush. We got to talk to a lot of land owners that was on the border. Some carrying guns. Don't want illegals crossing. I DONT EITHER. But we would say Government needs to build a good wall to stop it. Some would blow up yell THEY ARENT BUILDING A DAMN WALL ON MY LAND. So my question is how can you stop it if people don't want a wall on their land? YES I know government can force the issue but not without a fight from land owners. I think a stronger border issue is needed has been for MANY MANY YEARS NOW. But to say its all a Democrat or Republican fault. Is kind of wrong. Dems and republicans have had control of ALL THREE BRANCHES of government at times and nothing has been done. Trump trying but cant even get the GOP to vote for funding.
    Not blaming Trump wanting to do something BUT what about land owners who don't want a wall?

3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Here's another question.

There are 196 countries in the world.

How many countries can an American citizen go to WITHOUT a US Passport?????

That brings another question.

If those other countries will NOT allow a American citizen in them WITHOUT a US Passport WHY should we allow any of them in here WITHOUT their countries Passports????? Is it wrong to simply ask for the SAME THING other countries do to American citizens??????

Nock and drakeshooter like this.
  4. There ain’t a damn thing wrong or racist or bigoted with expecting foreign visitors to check in when they show up at your borders lmao. We all know why they don’t want that so there’s no reason to be nice or diplomatic with these libturd asshats. We know.

5. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Some of the very best places in the United States for windmills are right off the coast of New England. The ONLY reason they have not build many is because those New England liberals will never allow it to happen, it will mess up THEIR views from their homes. But they are fine and push for building more and more windmills across the country as long as it does not mess up THEIR views.

barney likes this.
  6. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    Same with the conservatives on the border. All for a wall as long as it isn't on their land. It is both parties none of them want to give up views or their land. But most of the land I seen a Jack Rabbit didn't like it either out there. So not many pretty views in my opinion.
    Im not trying to make it a party issue. Just an issue of how does the government handle the situation of a wall nobody wants on their land? They cant sit back and bitch if they themselves are not willing to stop the problem. If it was my land and I was complaining about illegals and the trash they leave on my property. I would help build the wall.

7. I don’t believe landowners on the border are the issue here. I’m sure there are a few but our sovereign borders Trumps them so let them moan.

bondhu likes this.
  8. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I had an open border with my neighbor a few years ago.. until he built the fence. It tickled me pink! That fence not only clearly defines our property boundaries, it keeps his shit on his property, and my stuff on my property.

9. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Buy the land for the wall from Meccio. Next problem?

barney likes this.
  10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Bring it to Kentucky.

Smithland on the Ohio River Every 2 or 3 years it floods above the banks and every time the town would build a wall with sandbags to keep HY 60 open. After the water went down they would take the sandbags off. My cousin asked the town "mayor" why didn't they just build a wall and not have to do this all the time. His reply was a few people whose houses overlook that part then could not see the river. My cousin asked them to get the books out and show them how much the sand bags cost and then how much it took to take them back down again then how much it would take to build a wall there with sandbags then cover it with earth and plant grass. The wall wound only cost $4,000 more than putting sand bags up and take them down again. That summer they build the wall.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  12. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Who cares as long as it is built

barney, Nock and drakeshooter like this.
  13. DH13

DH13 12 pointer

Jan 13, 2012
    Shelby county
    I gu
    I guess we need to convince the people of Arizona and New Mexico there is going to be a flood. The cost of sandbags and then they will build the wall.

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    That was not my point. We were talking about people not wanting the wall on their land and windmills in their ocean view well Smithland was doing the very same thing, because people didn't want to have to look at it. Once the leaders in town saw how much money they would save they build the wall. Once that happened everybody today is now happy. It's not costing them anything to keep HY 60 open.

15. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

OK another question would you be willing to pay 5-10-15 20% more in income tax to pay for it ? Money has to come from someone somehow. We all know Mexico is not going to chip in.