Another illegal migrant caravan heading this way

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Oct 18, 2018.

1. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    If you think back in the summer,late spring, there was a big push of illegals coming in and housed in fenced cages, that Obama built by the way, and kids and parents separated. The MSM lost their minds over this. Trump's wife was even mad at him. He actually softened his stance a little bit. They broke the law! If any of us broke the law you would be separated from your kids, so boo hoo to the MSM.

drakeshooter likes this.
  2. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

A wall is not going to stop anyone, they will go over or under it.

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Which is why we need sniper towers.. :)

Carl and Gforcetrivers like this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Anybody remember those prototype walls they build? Trump had both Rangers and Special Forces down there for 2 months trying to climb all of them. They were able to climb all but 2. No mater what they tried they were not able.

Look at Israel's wall, out of thousands trying over the years only 27 have made it.

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  5. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    yes and a M-134 in each of them.

ojibwa62 likes this.
  6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    The New one that will be built, not so much. Modern tech will stop at least 90% of this, then the border agents will be left for the 10%.

7. Larry Risner

Larry Risner 6 pointer

Mar 15, 2018
    Berea, kentucky
    No one know's how many illegal aliens are in the country right now. Regan set 20 million free back when. All the conservative number I have seen say millions. I don't know about you but millions to me is a WTF number.

8. You mean like the wall/fence separating North and South Korea patrolled by US troops for 50 years? I guess thousands of folks are going “over or under it” huh lmao? If we can secure a border for a bunch of gooks 6K miles away on the other side of the globe we can secure our own and BIGLY.
    D0324346-BCA1-4646-AB17-9615EEEB14ED.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    KYote-Krusher, barney, Carl and 2 others like this.
  9. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY

Attached Files:

KYote-Krusher and drakeshooter like this.
  10. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    MAGA BIGLY! Comrades..

11. Duster

Duster 12 pointer

Just a question no need to bash....Just how long do you think it would take to build the wall full length of the USA-Mexico border ?

12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Had Obama build a REAL wall that worked, we would NOT be talking about this problem today. THAT is a fact.

drakeshooter and davers like this.
  13. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Putting this issue in another way, if this were happening in Red China, They would simply send their army to confront the Caravan. Also, I imagine they would open fire on those who refuse to turn back.

14. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Transcontinental ,2 years

KYote-Krusher and drakeshooter like this.
  15. Let me ask you a question, no need to bash ha. Why exactly are you against a secure border and expecting visitors to check in? Are you stupid or do you just blindly follow every stupid decision by your communist loving party members? Don’t you understand they don’t care about our security as long as they get a bunch of poor, uneducated, unskilled Demonrat voters? You come off with very little commonsense man. Sorry not sorry.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    KYote-Krusher and Wildcat like this.