Another illegal migrant caravan heading this way

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Oct 18, 2018.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    He is a legend... In his own mind!

2. You want to know what a lying, say anything at the time that you think people want to hear, United States and Constitution hating SORRY SOB looks like?
    D765171C-9519-438A-8A76-BD4ECBB9F0AD.jpeg

3. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Obama was a walking contradiction.

barney likes this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Now they are saying another one is forming up and hoping to start moving north next week.

5. We will find out if the rule of law means anything and if our POTUS is for real or FOS.

barney likes this.
  6. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Check what Hillary said about a borderless country

7. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Underground Bunker in KY
    The bad thing is whatever our President does, the commie left will twist it around and try to make him look bad. This is a no win situation.

PUBLIC RAT and Dark Cloud like this.
  8. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I just heard 2 more are forming. President trump needs to warn them that at this point, forming another caravan is an act of war.

Gforcetrivers and ojibwa62 like this.
  9. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Soros was a Jew and a Nazi collaborator (a Capo) and participated in turning in fellow Jews for his benefit. He described as being "the happiest time in his life".

He is an evil spawn.

PUBLIC RAT and barney like this.
  10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The DemonRats on the national scene tout "no borders" because they are promoting the globalist agenda of a one world government and no country (soon to be vassal states) is sovereign. The intent is to destroy the country economically and you'll come running to the "globalists" to save you from the resulting collapse and chaos--something they created. They're executing the same strategy in Europe.

Most of these DemonRats in leadership positions are so stupid, so treasonous, they really think they'll be 'rewarded' as some type of feudal lord with what's left over. While the rest of us are servile chattel.

Drakeshooter solution.

PUBLIC RAT and EdLongshanks like this.
  11. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Pelosi said the other day, " if there is collateral damage well so be it"

That will bite her in the azz

barney likes this.
  12. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I think we should reinstate the idea of citizen militias. I'd go down there and help assist the military, guard a position, etc.

========================

Trump Renews Threat to Send Troops to Border
    [​IMG]
    (Getty Images)
    By Jeffrey Rodack | Wednesday, 24 October 2018 08:28 AM

President Donald Trump again warned he is considering sending the military to the southern border to block a caravan of thousands of people from entering the U.S.

His latest threat came at a press gathering in the Cabinet room.

The Washington Examiner noted the U.S. already has 2,100 National Guard troops helping the border patrol.

“The military, not just the National Guard," Trump said. “The military is what I’m thinking about. We can’t have people coming into our country illegally.”

He added: "They (the military) can do a lot. They’re the military.”

Trump had also threatened last week to use the military if Mexico did not stop the caravan.

He warned, at the time, he would “call up the U.S. military and close our southern border” if necessary.
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-caravan-troops-border/2018/10/24/id/887695/

13. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    If I was a rancher on the border I would host SSS outfitted hunts on my ranch. ;)

14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    The British press is now reporting it's 14k now. I said earlier it's more like 20k, "our" MSM is just not reporting it. That is, until they can make it more dramatic and more "heart tugging".

PUBLIC RAT, barney and ojibwa62 like this.
  15. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    They are saying it will take about a month for the first wave to reach our border. I heard also that given the distance, many if not most will never make it that far, which I do not believe for a second. One can have all the compassion in the world for those less fortunate, but laws were written for a reason, and if we turn a blind eye, then things get out of control as you are seeing in real time..........Build the damn wall and this stops, it's that simple.