Andy is an idiot

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bgkyarcher, Jun 24, 2021.

1. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    Andy is an embarrassingly stupid puppet.

2. Redlined

Redlined 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2005
    In The Tree Next To Ya
    It's all about having a can-do attitude. Most of us here have worked our asses off to get what we have and a damn handout or incentive to go to work is about as effed up as two grown men in a bathtub, but hey, thats acceptable by society as well nowadays.
    Cut off all the damn freebies, when their lazy asses get tired of being hungry that should be all the incentive they'll need to go to work....
    Also to stay on topic, little Andy is a horse-toothed jackass.

FF/EMT516, cedar ridge, Brody and 3 others like this.
  3. I know this is off topic but I graduated HS with a fella with one arm who was a pitcher on the baseball team, played on the basketball team, farmed and today runs a trackhoe. He’s never received a dime from the gooberment.

xbokilla, Brody, barney and 3 others like this.
  4. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Henry County
    So, one armed men are bad asses and Andy is an idiot.

Munson, FF/EMT516, xbokilla and 6 others like this.
  5. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    We had guy quit to draw during all this, he recently ask about coming back I said nope not chance in hell.. I could've drawn unemployment over the winter but didn't I've never drawn in my life. instead I got out every day chased fur for pennies more or less, had just little put back to get through the winter and i made it just fine others made it like royalty

6. JR PORTER

JR PORTER 10 pointer

May 1, 2014
    KNOTT CO. KY
    1500 ain’t enough I’d hold out for 3. LOL!

bigbonner likes this.
  7. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    I was in an Advance Auto to get a oil filter one time. There were some "on the till" in there trying to buy some spinners for their ride! They give the guy their EBT card. Attendant said "I can't run it on this!" and they told him "yes you can, we'll walk you thru the codes to do so!" I stepped up to the register and told the attendant if he runs it I'm calling the police and fraud waste and abuse. Attendant told em No. I bought my filter and walked out the store. Those guys were waiting for me outside, they started following me to the truck, I whistled and my Malinois jumped out the window and came to heel. Funny how quickly their bravery left their bodies. We heeled to the truck, got in and drove away! The next whistle would have brought the two drahts who would fight a griz if I asked them to! Nothing pisses me off more than folks working the system.

8. JonDunn

JonDunn 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2005
    Up the holler
    What is surprising me is the amount of people I see on social media saying those that kept working should receive the extra money. That's not much better train of thought. Every single person wants something for nothing. The politicians are succeeding in whatever they are trying to do, I know that! They are turning everyone against one another.

HeadedWest likes this.
  9. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    It doesn't take a doctor to know he's an idiot.

bigbonner likes this.
  10. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 12 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    But it takes an idiot to not see Andy is a idiot, its sad that there's so many that thinks he saved them and would vote for him again!

FF/EMT516 likes this.
  11. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Anyone who see's that they can get free money is always for it.

Black farmers want their farms paid off with our tax dollars
    Black people who had slaves in their family want money
    People want more free stimulus money
    Unemployed want more $

No one will say they don't want free money . It is take and take some more , get all you can while the idiots are handing it out.

12. James Scott White

James Scott White 6 pointer

Oct 17, 2020
    Rowan County
    I got a letter today in the mail labeled “TeamKentucky” from Frankfort. Turned out to be from the “Office of Unemployment Insurance”; it was addressed to an individual by the name “Maliku Likimendo” at my home address. I’m from eastern Kentucky and we have no Likimendo’s living up my holler’. My bet is one of these illegals have shuffled in here on a bus from the border via Biden/Kamala, or some where’s else and ol Andy’s getting them signed up for unemployment. The letter literally was explaining to them how to get the maximum benefits of like $44k/year and the next steps they need to complete to start getting the payments directly deposited to their bank account. It Had the last 4 digits of their social and seemed legit. There’s no telling how much of this crap goes on while real hard working American citizens are out here grinding to make ends meet and provide for our families. I threw that letter away. I’m not taking these hand outs and I sure as heck ain’t gonna help the governor piss away tax payer dollars at the expense of rising inflation.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  13. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
  14. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    A friend of mine filed for unemployment in February and hasen't drawn a dime. :mad:. His family has no income.

15. Fur Feather

Fur Feather 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2002
    Lexington, KY, USA.
    That is awesome. had to google Malinois, bad asses! You had so much fun with that didn't you? Lol